Chapter 68 Parcels and Old Habits

Last night was pretty uneventful. Most of the week was pretty dull which was well received I think since we had a lot to do. Thursday was a little more upbeat since I was looking forward to my birthday tomorrow. We got into the office and instantly Smith was whisked away by Hannah and Kim so Trott, Ross and I walked down to the office. 'What's going on?'I Asked Trott and he shrugged his shoulders as he held the door open for us.

Smith finally came back and he smiled at me before he sat at his desk, 'Guys Turps wants to talk to us and he is taking us out to lunch, Abbey Hannah wants to talk to you at lunch too.' Smith said struggling to hold a smile away from his face. 'Sure.'I Said before putting on my headphones and getting to work.

I got an email from Hannah around half twelve asking me to come to her office.I Stood up, 'have fun at your lunch with Turps.'I Said leaving the office and making my way down to Hannah's office.

I knocked on the door and she called me in, she was sat at her desk putting parcels into containers. 'Advent started already?'I Asked and she nodded, 'yep,I Have already seen a parcel for you.' She said and I was surprised. 'So what's up?'I Asked sitting on the chair in her office,I Heard the guys walk past outside talking. 'Just seeing how you are and stuff.' She said, 'I am good.'I Told her, 'looking forward to your birthday tomorrow?' she asked and I Nodded, 'yeah it will be nice to have a proper birthday,I Haven't had one in ages.' Told her and she nodded. We spoke for a little while,I Helped her with some of her content scheduling trying to fit everything in. 'I am going to do a quick live stream of Fall out in a bit, fancy joining me?' she asked and I agreed, 'I don't have anything better to do, the guys have gone out and we are ahead for once.'I Told her so she fired up her fall out and camera and handed me a spare headset and we started streaming.

'Hey guys, streaming some fall out four today and I have a companion today.'I Waved at the camera. 'Right last time we left off...' Hannah started running through the map as I read the chat and they were greeting Hannah and me.I Read the chat and the chat were asking questions so I decided to answer some of them, seemed to be all I did on live streams.

Hannah's quick stream turned into a three hour long bumble through a nuclear wasteland with me answering random questions.

We signed off and I thanked Hannah and told her I was going to see if the guys were back from their meeting.

When I walked in they were all sat around talking still wearing their coats, it was half six and it looked like they were waiting. 'Do you guys want to go home then?'I Asked walking over to my desk turning off my computer. 'If you're ready? What did Hannah want?' Smith asked standing up with the other two. 'Not much we streamed fallout 4 but that's it really.' We walked out of our office and walked home.

When we got in Smith said he was going upstairs so I went with him. we logged onto our computers, 'what do you want to play?' he asked me and I looked at him, 'I thought you were going to play dota so I was going to go and scroll through tumblr.'I Said, 'I can't understand Tumblr. Fancy playing Fall out?' he asked and I agreed and he helped me load it up and we played together but on separate computers. We got into character creation and we had a plan. 'Right you have to make your husband look like me and I have to make my wife look like you yeah?' he suggested and I agreed.It Took us at least two hours to make each other look like ourselves. We got into the game and moved around. 'Oh look we have a kid.' Smith said wandering around. Even though it was just a computer game and the kid I was looking at was not real I remembered that I might never have one of my own. 'Abbey? There's a guy at your door.' Smith said snapping me out, he realised that I was staring at the little baby laying in his cot. 'You alright?' he asked pausing his game and I slid my headphones off so they were around my neck. 'Yeah I'm fine.'I Said moving my character out of the room and to the front door. Smith starred at me for a moment before going to his game.

We played fallout for a solid four hours before I realised my stomach was really rumbling. 'Come on let's call it a day.'I Said logging off and Smith did the same,I Had made a lot of progress on my game,I Was playing the game as a trigger happy tank,I Shot anything that moved and had already started beefing up my power armour to a ridiculous extent. Smith was playing sneaky but would always end up blowing something up. Old habits die hard.