Chapter 28 White Butterflies and Greeting Guests

My hair was done after Hannah's, we just straightened it a bit and pinned some of it back with a butterfly pin. 'Ok can you now go and stand with Simon and my Dad at the door for me since people are going to start showing up?' I nodded and went downstairs, 'oh and if Lewis has done what I asked him, Smith should have something for you.' She said and I went back downstairs and met up with the guys who were stood talking to Lewis in the ceremony hall. I didn't say anything, Trott noticed me first since he was facing in my direction, Ross clocked on next and nudged Smith who was next to him and used his head to gesture in my direction. Smith turned around and smiled at me as walked closer. 'Wow.' Lewis said turning around as well. 'You look beautiful sweetie.' Lewis said and I thanked him. 'Smith has something for you.' Lewis said looking at Smith. 'Yeah.' Smith said producing a plastic box with a corsage with blue orchids all over it and white butterflies. He took it out and put it on my wrist. 'It's beautiful.' I said running my fingers over the flowers. 'Thank you.' I said giving him a quick hug. 'Now I have to go and find Simon, is he on the door?' I asked Lewis and he nodded and I left the guys, I could hear them talking as I walked away about Smith's reaction.

I got to the door and Simon was stood looking outside the door. 'Hello.' I said walking up behind him and he looked at me and smiled at me. 'Are you here to give me a hand because I don't know what I am doing?' I nodded, 'Guess so.' We both laughed and another car pulled up, I recognised it as Duncan's and him and Charlie got out and walked over to us, Duncan was in a suit like the guys with the same colour tie and Charlie was wearing dress then met the floor that was a pink colour with flowers that were on the straps. 'Hello.' I said greeting them and told them where they were going. Duncan said how smart Simon looked and went in linked arms with Charlie. Another car pulled up and people I didn't recognise got out. 'Oh that's Lewis parents.' Simon clarified. They walked over and Simon greeted them like they were friends and told them where they had to go and they went inside. Before long there were lots of people arriving, Sjin and Ruby arrived and walked over with Martyn and Kaeyi. All of the guys were wearing suits like Smith, Ross and Trott but maybe different shades of grey and dark blue. Ruby was wearing a spaghetti strap pink dress that fell just above her knee and Sjin was wearing a grey suit with the same tie and the others. Martyn was wearing a very dark grey suit with the tie and Kaeyi was wearing a dress that was white up the top and black at the bottom with no straps and it reached the floor.

By half eleven everyone was here and when Simon and I walked back inside we met the hat guys, Katie, Kim and Lewis who were stood outside the hall. 'That's everyone and half an hour early.' Simon reported. Lewis looked very nervous when we walked in and thanked us. 'Ok then come on Simon let's go, you guys know what you're doing right?' the others nodded but I didn't know what was going on. once Lewis and Simon had gone through to the hall Smith filled me that we were walking down the aisle before Hannah comes down and we were walking first. I was slightly shocked by this since I thought we would be sitting down like everyone else.

Time flew by then Hannah's mum came down in her dress and signal through the door and the music started playing it wasn't you usual her comes the bride but something else but I couldn't really figure it out since I was practically crapping myself, all them people looking at us was we walked made me nervous. Smith linked arms with me, 'It's ok, don't panic, I am here.' He whispered as Ross and Kim stood behind us and Trott and Katie behind them and I think Lewis' and Hannah's parents were going to follow us. 'Ok go.' Hannah's mum said and the doors opened and Smith and I started moving forward slowly with the others following, I could feel my heart in my chest beating like made but I carried on walking, my anxiety was not going to ruin Hannah and Lewis' day.

Smith and I spilt I went to the right to stand where Hannah would be and Smith stood with Simon and the others did the same. Once we were all in place Hannah appeared in the door way and started walking towards us. I looked over at Lewis and he looked happier than I had ever seen him as Hannah walked with her flowers in her hand. She met Lewis at the front and the guys taking the ceremony started to talk. He talked about love, trust and commitment all the time I was staring at Smith who was watching Lewis and Hannah. 'the most important part in any relationship is Trust. If there is no trust then there is no love if there is no love then there is no relationship. These two will trust and love each other for ever and have come together today to declare their love for each other.' He said and I looked back when he started talking about the rings, Lewis and Hannah put them on each other. 'you may now kiss the bride.' The guy declared and Hannah and Lewis kissed each other as everyone cheered, I felt a tear run down my face and looked back over at Smith who was looking back at me smiling. I mouthed to him 'I love you.' And he did the same back. Lewis and Hannah walked back down holding hands and smith and I were told to follow and the others followed us, we all went out into the garden of the hotel. Hannah and Lewis were so excited, Lewis hugged Hannah and spun her around when they got out side both of them looked so happy. 'Ok everyone we are doing photos now, we will do the big group one at the end but listen out when your called.' Hannah's mum directed, I was so glad she was in charge she seemed to know what she was doing and had it under control.

Hannah and Lewis were having their picture taken over on the grass walst we were all standing on a massive patio, there were hotel staff going around with trays handing out champagne to people. Smith and I were stood with a fairly large group of people; there was Ross and Kim, Trott and Katie, Turps and his wife, Jodie, with Rosie, Sjin and Ruby, Duncan and Charlie and finally Zoey and Fiona. I hadn't really met Zoey and I hadn't met Fiona, Smith introduced me to them and we were talking and it turns out that Zoey has Anxiety like me.