Queen Caroline Forbes

No One's POV

No One's POV

Caroline Forbes is a really beautiful young woman, with 21 years old, she's slim and has a toned physique, blue green eyes, long dark eye-lashes and light blonde hair.

She is the Queen of a small-town named Mystic Falls where exists vampires, werewolves and witches, it's the second place where we can see more supernatural creatures, the first one is New Orleans, which has as a king Niklaus Mikaelson.

Caroline Forbes start to rule the city, since she made 18 years old and when she was 17, she turned into a vampire. When she start to be the Queen of Mystic Falls she made a promise to everyone and herself included, that she would do everything in her power to protect her city and the people in it because she wanted them to feel like home.

Caroline always showed that she was meant to be a leader, even without realizing. When she was in high school, she was the captain of cheerleaders and she was the one who organized every party, prom or big event that happened in Mystic Falls. She's known by being kind, generous, protective, a control freak and also a positive person. Unlike the most vampires, Caroline when turned to a vampire started to appreciate more life, not just her's but also human's life, that's one of the reasons that she drinks from blood bags, and she has a light inside her, she never went to darkness, even when she was drawn to it. Last year, her mother passed away and she felt the urge of turning off but she made her not switch like most of the vampires would and continue being the Queen and making the rules. She didn't make many rules, when she start to be a Queen but enough to assure the safety of the supernatural creatures as well the humans.

Caroline has been worried in this last months because Niklaus Mikaelson has been threatening to take her city. She knew who he was and how powerful he was, but that didn't kept her from fight back.

One day a witch appeared terrified, and after Caroline calming her down, she heard what was the only way to bring piece to her city and the world, because some witches can predict the future, but Caroline didn't like what was her option to prevent the chaos...

Caroline needed to marry Niklaus Mikaelson, so he could have her city without her losing and once they get married, he needs her opinion on everything and for what the witches predict, she would be essential because would made Niklaus see what was the right thing.

For how much Caroline hated the fact of marrying with a man she didn't know and never saw in life because of the safety of a city, she knew that it was the right thing to do. Caroline knew that has a Queen, she had the job of making sure everyone was safe and that she had too look at the city and their people priorities first then what she wished for her, she knew that she couldn't afford to be selfish...