The Occasior appears

The Occasior's POV

The Occasior's POV

I was in a abandoned house that I was staying in, because if I was in a hotel or motel or if I bought a house or something like that, then it would be registers of me and it would make things easier for Klaus.

I was watching the tapes of the cameras I hide in the Quarter when they weren't there and I was now mad with what I saw. Caroline woke up. I can't believe that this monster always finds a way to get what he wants, well I'm not going to let his happiness last much long.

I went to a place near the garden of the Quarter because sometimes Caroline goes there staying there looking at a god knows where and thinking about God knows what. One thing I can see is that this girl who is the Queen of Mystic Falls, is just some little girl who's naive and is blind with her feelings for Klaus.

After a few hours, she appeared and start looking at the trees and closed her eyes, feelings the wind in her face.

I walked over her and called her, making her open her eyes and turn around to see me.

"Who are you?"

"I'm own of Klaus's minions." I said and she looked at me like if she didn't believed in me so I decided to stop with the act and compelled her. "Take this white oak tree and kill Niklaus Mikaelson. Your missions is killing Klaus and you will only be satisfied when you see him dead. When I say you will kill Klaus."

She nodded took the white oak stake from my hand and walked over to the Quarter and I went with her with a smile.

"Did you miss me Niklaus?" I asked Klaus when we got to the living room.

"Father."

"Father? I'm not a father of an abomination like you." I said.

"What did you do to Caroline?" He asked me when saw her standing by my side without moving.

"Nothing special. I just thought what was best to have my revenge for you killing my wife and make my sons and my daughter hate me? Then I thought put the love of your life in coma and was working until now, then I had another idea. What's worse then be killed by the man who you call father for years? The correct answer is being killed by the love of your life." I said then look at Caroline and said "Now!"

Caroline's POV

"Now!" The man by my side said and I start to have this feeling of wanting to kill Klaus, like if I would only be satisfy with it.

"Caroline..." he started to say when I look at him but in a blink I pushed him to the wall, making him fall to the ground and when was about to get up, I got on top of him and was about to stab him but he hold to the stake and rolled us over to be on top.

"Caroline, I need you to stop."

"I can't." I said and rolled him over to be on top and when I was about to stab him, he grabbed my wrist and make me see from his point of view everything that we been through and everything that he felt since the first day.

"Once you told me that love can be a strength. Use it. Use our love." He said making me fight this feeling of killing him.

"Love? That's for week people. I guess that explains why you gave in to love." The man said and I smiled to him and gave him the stake, Klaus smirked to me and then with hybrid speed, he was in front of the man I didn't knew and stab him, making the man fell down with his skin grey, showing his veins and then start to burn.

"Goodbye father." Klaus said with tears in his eyes and I run over to him and hugged him.

AN: Did you guys felt like this?
⬇️

AN: Did you guys felt like this?⬇️