Davina's Spell

No One's POV

No One's POV

Klaus was excited and anxious about the ritual they were going to do, the ritual was part of the process so the spell would work.

Caroline, on the other hand, was nervous because she had no idea what she would had to go and how it would work out. She hated the fact of not knowing what was going to happen but she decided to not say a word to avoid another fight with Klaus, and besides of that she could see in his eyes that he wanted this to work.

Caroline was reading a magazine to try pass time and Klaus was drawing Caroline in his sketchbook, when Davina appeared to prepare the ritual.

"Hello! Klaus called, telling me about his plan. Do you agree with his plan? Because so this ritual work, you'll have to be 100% sure of this." Davina said to Caroline.

"I'm sure."

"So, you do accept to be an hybrid just like Klaus?" Davina asked Caroline to be sure that Caroline knew what was the upside.

"Of course I accept." Caroline said and hold Klaus's hand.

"Alright then... let's start this ritual." Davina said and started to put all the herbs and others essentials to the table and then looked at us. "This is a really powerful spell and only works when two people want and they have to love each other."

"There's no issues on that, we loved each other." Klaus said and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"I know. What I mean is that this spell only works to people who are meant to be together, even if it's against all odds." Davina said.

Klaus got a little nervous because even if he knew Caroline was and would always be the love of his life, he wasn't sure if it was the same to her because she could have someone much better then him, but he didn't said a word, however Caroline noticed Klaus concerned and squeezed his hand in a comfort way.

"I know that Niklaus Mikaelson is my destiny and the love of my life." Caroline said and Klaus looked at her admired with her certain because he never thought that she was so certain of their love.

"What about you Klaus?" Davina asked Klaus making Caroline looked at him and now she was the one nervous because it was the time to see how much he believed in their love.

"I don't know if we are destined to be together or if there is actually a destiny but one thing that I'm sure of is that I love Caroline with everything I have and am." Klaus said and Caroline blushed and kissed his cheek.

"Good. Now let's start the process." Davina said and started the instructions. "You have to drink one from another at the same time."

Klaus bite her wrist and Caroline bite his neck, they drink each other's blood and heard Davina's chanting and when the spell got strong they stopped drink and passed out.