Nightmares & Morning in the Kitchen

Klaus's POV

This thing with Luke has been reminding me of Mikael and how he treated me when I was human, I even had a nightmare about Mikael and I didn't had those in a long time.

When I woke up, I kissed Caroline's forehead, while wondering how I get so lucky for having that amazing woman by my side, then I went to Luke's bedroom, to see how he was...

"Klaus..." he said surprised when saw me.

"Why are you awake? It's 6 am."

"I had a nightmare..." He said looking down with a sad face.

"It's okay, everyone has them." I said and he looked at me surprised.

"You also have nightmares?" He asked me.

"Yes. Actually I had one today and that's the reason why I'm up this early." I admitted then asked "May I know what was your nightmare about?"

"My father... I dreamed that my father found me and he took me and..." he said and was about to cry so I hugged him.

"It's okay. We won't let anything happen to you." I said after breaking the hug and he gave me a small smile. "Can I make you a question?"

"Yes."

"What do you think about becoming part of this family? Being a Mikaelson."

"You sure you want me in your family? I mean, your family is known by being strong and I'm weak."

"You are stronger then you think, Luke. So, what do you think?"

"I would love to... But my father will eventually find me here and..."

"You don't need to worry about your father. Caroline and I are going to make sure that he won't hurt you again." I said.

"Thank you. I wish my father was half as good as you." He said making me smile.

Since I turn I never thought in having kids but now..., this boy made me think about it. Unfortunately I know that is impossible because I'm part vampire.

"If you would be my son, I would be a proud father." I told him with a smile and then asked "What do you think of going  with me to the kitchen and eat something?"

"Let's go!" He said with a big smile and went with me to the kitchen.

Caroline's POV

After cleaning me up and put some clothes on, I went to the kitchen because I was really hungry and when I got there, I saw Klaus and Luke laughing and  Luke was eating some cereals.

"Good morning, boys!" I said with a smile.

"Good morning, love!" Klaus said with a smirk.

"Good morning, Caroline!" Luke said with a big smile and his beautiful blue eyes were sparkling.

"So... may I know what were you two talking about?" I asked with a smile, while seating next to Klaus.

"Klaus asked me to be part of the family!" Luke said excited and I looked at  Klaus with a smile and hold his hand.

"And what did you said?" I asked with a smile curious.

"Yes."

"Seriously? I'm so excited! You will love being here with us!" I said excited and he smiled to me.

"Well, I better get out of this pj's." He said and went to his room.

"Did I ever told you that you're the best husband ever?"

"Not today." He said with a smirk and I kissed him with passion then he broke the kiss and asked "Are you feeling alright?"

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"You just seem pale..." He said.

"It's probably because I'm hungry. I'm fine." I said with a nervous smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I said and kissed him quickly then took a blood bag and walked away.