Klaroline's Talk in the Garden

Klaus's POV

Klaus's POV

I was kind of freaking out for not knowing who was this person who texted me, but I tried not to show it.

I went to the garden to try forget about everything but it was impossible, all I could think about was this person who probably wants revenge for whatever I done. Along my long life, I have done horrible and monstrous things that aren't possible to forgive and, if Caroline knew half of what I did, she wouldn't even look at me twice, she would feel disgusted for the things I done...

"Klaus..." Caroline called me, I didn't look at her but feel her scent, I sense her getting closer, she seat next to me and rest her head in my shoulder and hold my hand, while I just focused on the horizon and think about how I hate the fact that I feel so useless, but when she hold my hand, I felt a little better and squeeze her hand to make sure she was there with me.

"I'm not going anywhere, you're stuck with me." She whispered, making me smirk.

"Did I ever told you that you are amazing?" I asked her.

"Not today."

"Well, you are the most amazing person I ever met." I told her, she looked at me and gave me a smile, then kissed me.

We were making out when Caroline's phone start to ring, she apologies to me and pick up the phone.

"Hello?" She asked while playing with my fingers, making me smirk.

"Hello Caroline." A voice that I didn't recognized said.

"Who are you?" She asked and stop playing with my fingers and just hold my hand tightly.

"I'm the one who's going to show you how Klaus Mikaelson truly is. I would be more careful with the choices I made of who shares the bed with me, if I were you." The person said.

"Whatever you are, just remember this: I'm a person who cares deeply about the ones around her and if you slightly hurt someone I care about, I will find who you are and make sure that you will beg me to kill you. My advice for you is go to someplace far from New Orleans and just forget about whatever you are planning to do. Goodbye." Caroline said and hung up.

"You should go to Mystic Falls. You are probably safer there." I said while looking down, but she kissed me, making me look at her confused.

"I will not leave. I will stand by you and help you with this."

"Why don't you just go to your hometown until this is over?"

"Because I care about you and I don't abandon people I care about." She said and I kissed her passionately.

"I'm so luck to have you by my side." I said without realizing if but then she blushed, making me smirk because of her reaction.

"And I'm pretty damn lucky to be by your side." She said and I kissed her.

I think I love this woman...