Taking Klaus to the Quarter

Caroline's POV

Klaus was really weak, so I had to help him go back to the Quarter and once we step in, Rebekah and Elijah appeared with worried faces.

"What happened?"

"What happened was that your brother decided to be all superman and he ended up being the one getting hurt." I said still upset with him because I was worried sick.

"I already apologized for going without telling you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Now let's get you into bed."

"I like the way you think, love." He said.

"Gross!" Rebekah said.

"Great! Because we are both to bed and I'm going to make sure that you will sleep and rest until you get better."

"I think I can better by..." He said with a smirk.

"No way in hell! You are seriously hurt and I'm not going to do anything to make you stop healing."

"But..." He tried but I gave him a look making him shut up.

"Now let's go." I said and took Klaus to our bedroom, and when I finally lay him down in the bed I added "Wow! You are heavy..."

"I'm sorry I didn't catch who was it..." He apologized and I just shook my head.

"Do you think that I am thinking in that? Right now all I can think about was what would happen if I wouldn't come to your rescue. Do you have any idea how scared I was when Bekah told me that you went out like that and that you were finding who was it and kill him? I was so scared to lose you. I know that you already apologize but I don't think you can see what you made me get through. I felt like I had no ground, I felt like everything was crashing down."

"I didn't intend to hurt you. The only thing I wanted was to get rid of this person who make you suffer. I can't stand seeing you sad or suffering..."

"I love you." I told him while he was in the middle of his speech.

"And... You love me?" He asked looking at me with a smile.

"I..."

"You love me." He said like if he was trying to put those words in his head.

"You don't need to say back. I understand if you are not ready to say it and..." I started to rambling.

"I love you." He said and I kissed him passionately.

"Promise me you won't sneak out ever again. I almost had a stroke today because that brilliant idea that you had." I said.

"Well, my brilliant idea made you say those 3 words that I wished that you would say. You have no idea how long I wanted to tell you that I love you." He said.

"Then why didn't you?"

"Because if I said I love you and you didn't love me, it would get weird and everything would got awkward." He said.

"I love you so much Niklaus Mikaelson."

"Not as much as I love you Caroline Mikaelson." I said and we kissed passionately.