Visit Eiffel Tower

No One's POV

No One's POV

They spend the rest of the day in bed, having mind-blowing sex and enjoying each other's body, and repeated the same thing the next 3 days.

Caroline woke up and saw Klaus sleeping deeply next to her, she tried get out of the bed quietly, and after a few minutes she managed to get out because even when Klaus was sleeping, he didn't let her get out of his embrace.

After Caroline taking a shower, put the outfit she picked it up after minutes of debating herself, and then applied some light makeup.

She was planing on going to visit the Eiffel Tower because it was a crime be in Paris and not visiting the Eiffel Tower and they would leave to Rome in two days.

Caroline noticed Klaus was still sleeping so she walked over to the bed and got on top of Klaus.

Caroline's POV

"Klaus wake up... Klaus... Klaus..." I tried but he slept like a corpse, so I had the brilliant idea of kissing him to waking him up. In the moment he woke up, he pulled me to another kiss, making me smile.

"Already wanting more, love?" He asked with a smirk and a sleepy voice, which made him be really cute.

"Actually, I was planning on going to the Eiffel Tower. It will be a crime not visit..."

"Can't we go another day? We would be so good in bed..." He said with his puppy dog eyes.

"No way. I'm going. Are you coming with me or not?"

"I'll go. Let me just take a shower, love." He said and kissed me before leaving to the bathroom.

It was weird how we start to be like this... At first it was just having sex but now we kiss and make out sometimes just because we want and with no intention of having sex. I hate to admit this, but I have no idea what I'm doing, I seem like I'm dating Klaus but I know that whatever what we have is, it's going to be over once we get to New Orleans and I kind of feel sad about it.

"Let's go! I'm ready." He said while getting out of the bathroom and I smiled to him.

We decided to walk over to the Eiffel Tower because it was close to the hotel and for some reason we were holding hands the entire time and it just felt right.

"This view is so beautiful..." I said.

"It's nothing compare to you, love." He said making me blush, then he grabbed my waist, pulled me closer to him and kissed me softly and I wrapped my arms around his neck making him get as close to me as he could.

After appreciating the view for awhile, we went to a place where it sold only chocolates and I make Klaus eat with me different types of chocolates that were in the store, I fed him some chocolates and he did the same to me, we laughed of each other's figures and then we realized there was only one piece of chocolate left to experiment.

"The lady deserve to eat the last chocolate." He said with a serious voice, making me chuckle.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded with a smirk.

The chocolate was so good that I felt bad he wouldn't taste it, so I solve it by kissing him and giving him some of the chocolate that was in my mouth, while feeling his smirk in my lips.