Arriving to Rome

Caroline's POV

Caroline's POV

"Caroline..." He called me for the 7th time.

"Just more 5 minutes." I said with a sleepy voice and heard Klaus chuckle of my reaction.

"We are here, love."

"In Rome?!" I asked while opening my eyes and smile of excitement and he nodded with a smirk.

"Yes." He said amused of my excitement.

"I can't believe I slept the entire time. Sorry... You must got bored like hell." I apologized.

"It's alright. I passed almost all the time sleeping too." He said and then we walked over to the door and got out, where I could see another chauffeur with a limo.

Klaus opened the door for me, making me blush because I wasn't used to guys do that for me and the he walked into the limo too, seating really next to me, then I felt his hand in my tight and moving slowly up, making me look at him and before I know it, I was making out with him in the limo but we got interrupted by a knock on the window of Klaus's door.

"Why can't I catch a break?" He asked to himself and I fake I didn't heard it but couldn't help smile of how amused I was of his reactions.

The chauffeur opened the door and let us get out, we went to the presidential suite of the 5 star hotel and when the man of the hotel took our bags to the closet and left us alone, Klaus smirk, making me know what he was thinking.

"We are here..."

"Yes, we are. What to do?" I asked with a smirk making him smirk.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around his neck, to have him as close to me as I could. He left my lips and let a trail of wet kisses to my neck, making me moan his name once he got to my sweet spot.

"Klaus..." I moaned again, while feeling his smirk in my skin.

I made him kiss me again, he grabbed my tight making me wrap my legs around his waist, he ripped my dress off and took me to bed. He was on top of me, so I decided to take his t-shirt off and rolled us over to be on top, making him smirk, I kissed his delicious lips that I was so addicted and then started to let a trail of kisses to his neck, his chest and his 6 pack, while he moaned my name. He rolled us over to be on top and then kissed me passionately.

"You drive me crazy, love..." He said between the kisses, making me smirk then I kissed him again, he kissed me back and after that he let a trail of wet kisses to my sweet spot making me moan.

"I want you so badly..." I said between the moans and felt his smirk in my skin.

He kissed and suck my neck, then kiss my breast and ended in my belly, making me moan his name again.

"I need you NOW!" I told him making him smirk, he kissed me and then we had amazing sex.