Love From Time To Time • Harry

You drop your sunglasses down from the top of your head to the bridge of your nose. It's not a walk of shame if you still look cute, right? The sound of camera shutters accompanies you all the way to your car. Granted they're behind the closed gate, but you'll never underestimate the power of the zoom function on those pricy little buggers. Once in the safety of your car, you send a quick in my car text to alert Harry to open the gate. You've been doing this for a couple of months now. It's nothing serious, just a little meet up from time to time when either of you are feeling lonely and looking for a warm bed to sleep in for the night. It bothered you at first, the media attention, that is. Your face is constantly splashed out across supermarket tabloids and Internet gossip columns. The headline usually goes something like "Harry Styles and his rumored girlfriend spend the evening cozied up at whatever club". You always laugh when they call you his girlfriend, or any variation of the term. You were honestly anything but that. But with Harry being as private as he is, he'll never confirm or deny that allegation; you figure you might as well follow suit. When you arrive back at your place, there are more paparazzi waiting for you. You check your lipstick and ruffle your hair before exiting your vehicle. Might as well show them how amazing the sex was last night, right? Once tucked away inside of your apartment, you pull out your laptop, checking to see if any of the photos taken of you in the last hour have been posted on the World Wide Web yet. "Damn," you say out loud, taken aback at the quality of some of the shots. You scroll through a gallery of photos of the two of you from last night, stumbling out of the club, slightly tipsy from the antics on the inside. You looked great, in all honesty. You and Harry always looked great together. His face front and center to the cameras, left hand holding you close to his side, right hand out in front for balance. Your face is shielded from the camera by your downcast gaze. You learned early on that it was the best approach to the situation. Pictures like these proved to you that this was purely living in the moment. Yes, a part of you loved Harry, but not in the way the media portrayed it. Beside you on the coffee table, your phone buzzes, alerting you to a text message. If you keep looking like you did leaving my house this morning, we might have to make things more serious. You smile. If it were anybody other than Harry, you'd be nervous as hell right now. Instead you shake your head and provide your own snarky response: Bring me flowers sometime, and we'll have a conversation about it.