Not A Bad Thing

Harry:  No I won't fill your mind with broken promises and wasted time, and if you fall, you'll always land right in these arms. These arms of mine.
"Sweetheart. I know that this will seem fast, and I can't promise you the world, I can't promise that it'll be an easy trip, but I can promise you will be happy. Please come away with me, I want you to be mine." Harry said bent down on one knee, holding out one of the most gorgeous engagement rings that you had seen in your life.
"Harry I-" you said, searching for the words.
"If you can't say yes, then don't say anything." He said stopping.
Your family had warned you not to leaving with Harry, because your life would be incredibly mad, while your friends thought that it was selfish that you wanted to run off with this man that you had only known for 6 months. You thought about everything that they had been telling you.
"I can't believe you'd ditch us for some celebrity..."
"I know like it seem like he loves you know, but in a few months, it will be some other girl..."
"He's just some guy who wants nothing more than to have a traveling piece of ass."
With all those thoughts in mind, you knew what it was that you wanted to do. Harry becoming more and more discouraged, lowered his head.
"I understand...I mean we hard-"
You jumped forward and kissed him. Grabbing his hair, and the back of his neck. He grabbed your waist, and pulled you closer.
"Harry, I never wanted the world, and I never expected 'us' to be easy, but when I'm in your arms, there is no other place that I'd rather be. So, yes. Let's get married." You told him.
Liam: So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me, 'cause you might fuck around and find your dreams come true with me.
For your two year anniversary with Liam, the two of you had decided to go camping. You had never been the one to go out camping every weekend, but Liam loved it. Whenever Liam spoke about camping, he made it sound like staying at the 'Four Seasons Resort' in Bora-Bora. When you got the to the campsite, Liam thought it best to build a campfire right away. Which left you to set up the tent. You pulled out the tent, and began your attempt to set it up, which frankly you had never been very good at. Within minutes of you starting Liam was at your side, helping you along.
"Are you seriously done building the fire already?" You said turning around.
Sure enough there was a small fire burning away with small stones piled around it. You nearly shook your head in disbelief.
"I know, I'm amazing! But to be fair, the rocks and a lot of those twigs where already there." He said.
"What are you?!" You said jokingly.
"I'm Batman!" He laughed.
Soon there after the tent was set up, the fire was blazing, and Liam had started cooking your first meal of the trip. He wouldn't tell you what it was he was cooking, but it smelt amazing.
"Hey this is nearly done, will you go to the cooler and get some plates?" He asked pointing over to the large cooler that you had brought carrying various supplies for food, water, and medical purposes.
You opened the cooler and gasped. Sitting in the center of the cooler was a basket holding two bottles of your favourite wine, chocolate, a dozen roses and in the center was an engagement ring held tightly in its box. You turned around and Liam was already down on one knee.
"Y/N, you are the most interesting, intelligent, and beautiful woman that I have ever met. You have brought me, my friends and my family so much happiness. It would be completely idiotic of me to let you go. I love you, will you please marry me?"
"Yes!" You smiled not giving it a second thought.
Niall: Said all I want from you, is to see you tomorrow and every tomorrow. Maybe you'll let me borrow, your heart and is it too much to ask for every Sunday?
Every Sunday night, you and your boyfriend Niall would go out to enjoy dinner, a concert, or really anything that you two were in the mood for. No matter the occasion, Niall would always ask you to dress up.
"So what's the plan tonight, babe?" You asked pulling out once of your nicer dresses from the closet.
"No dressin' up tonight Y/N, I've got somethin' else planned." He smirked.
"No dressing up? What could 'Mr. Sunday Best' possibly have planned for us this evening."
"It's a surprise, so just get into something comfortable." He said nodding his head back towards the closet.
You threw on a pair of denim shorts, and one of your many 'Misfits' tank tops. Niall had on a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt and your favourite checkered flannel.
"Ready, babe?" He asked holding out his hand.
"Ready." You smiled grasping his hand.
The two of you got in the car and started driving, Niall in the drivers seat, and you in the passengers seat. What seemed like minutes later, Niall pulled off to the side of the road, and hoped out of the car. He raced over to your door and opened it for you, offering his hand. You gladly accepted, and stepped out of the car. Looking around you noticed small park, within the park was a small table with two chairs on opposing sides. It seemed very out of place, and you couldn't help, but laugh.
"Did you do that?" You asked pointing towards the table.
"Maybe.." He said grinning.
Hand in hand, the two of you walked over to the table. Niall helped you into one of the chairs, and sat himself down in the other. Noticing no food, nor drinks at the table you leaned forward and in a hushed tone you asked, "Now what?"
He laughed, looking behind you. He waved and gave a nod, when you heard a familiar voice, "Hello, my name is Liam and I will be your server this evening."
You started laughing uncontrollably seeing him, because he was dress in a penguin suit with a tight bow tie, and a poorly drawn on mustache, which you could only assume that Louis had the idea behind.
"What will you have?" He asked.
"Sir, I'd like you're finest pints, as well as your best burgers." Niall said trying to keep a serious face.
You shook your head as Liam gave a little bow, and walked off. You turned around to see a small kitchen-like tent set up behind you. Where Liam, Zayn, Louis and Harry all sat. You waved to them and they returned the gesture.
"Y/N, before we start eating, I'd like to ask you a question." Niall said.
He whistled at the lads, which had them drop everything, and anything that they were doing, to come over and stand in a perfect line. It wasn't until they were in their line, that you noticed four cardboard-like pieces of paper.
"What's going on..?" You asked raising an eyebrow.
Niall stood up from his chair, came over to you and got down on one knee. He pulled from the pocket of his checkered flannel, a ring. It was simple, with a small silver band, and a diamond on the top, but that's what made it so beautiful. He looked over at the boy, who while you were busy scrambling your thoughts together, had turned over the cardboard signs, which read:
'Will. You. Marry. Us.'
You covered your mouth with your hand, like it was some way for you to stop the tears that were now running down your face.
"Y/N, princess...I know my life is crazy, and so busy it could drive ya mad, but I'm in love with you. I want to spend every single Sunday, for the rest of my life....with you and if you say yes, then it means marring the lads as well because they are such a big part of me life. So Y/N, will you please do us the honor of becoming our wife?" He said choking up a bit from, nerves and excitement.
"Nothing, would make me happier, then to marry One Direction." You said kissing him sweetly.
Louis: Now how about I be the last voice you hear tonight? And every other night for the rest of the night that there are, and every morning I wanna see you staring back at me.
Anything that could have gone wrong did. Louis had planned for the two of you to go out for a deep sea diving boat ride, but it didn't look as if that was going to be happening. It stormed in the middle of the night, and knocked out the power, which reset your alarm clock.
"Dammit! Now we're late! If we hurry, we might make it to the dock in time." Louis said throwing on some pants and a tee.
You quickly got dressed, and the two of you grabbed you're swimsuits and towels. Running out the door, Louis had planned for the two of you to stop for breakfast, before departing, but if you wanted to make it, you'd have to go without.
"Sorry love, I promise that I'll buy you a big lunch afterwards!" He said grabbing your hand.
"It's fine sweetheart, as long as we get to spend the day together." You smiled.
Hopping into the car, you buckled up and sighed, Louis climbed up into the driver's seat and turned over the engine...well he tried to anyways. The engine stirred a few times, but never started. Louis grumbled, cussing under his breath and then he slammed his fist against the horn.
"Battery's dead..shit! Y/N I'm sorry today was suppose to be special." He said rubbing his forehead.
"What's so special about today Lou? We can always get another boat." You said trying to calm him down.
"Today was gonna be perfect. I was gonna pur-" He said cutting himself off.
"You were going to what?" You asked.
"Purpose...Y/N. I-I was gonna purpose." He said pulling the ring from out of his pocket.
It was a bright, shiny diamond with a beautiful silver ring to match. It was big and sassy, just like him, but it was perfect.
"Y-You..."
"I know, I know..." He said cutting you off.
"...You could still purpose, Louis. Right here, now." You told him.
He stared at you blankly, before clearing his throat, "Uh-yeah. Ok. Y/N I know that this isn't what you had pictured when being purposed to, but I hope that you'll still say yes, when it comes down to it. I love you so much, all I ever want to do is to make everything perfect. I rack my head thinking about ways to make you happy, some of which work better than the other's but...none the less. I want to wake up making you happy, and I want to go to bed making you happy. So will you marry me?"
Wiping away the tears from your eyes, you nodded and said," Louis, when I'm with you everything is already perfect. I love you, and it would make me very happy to marry you."
Zayn: I know people make promises all the time, then they turn right around and break them. Then someone cuts your heart open with a knife, now you're bleeding. Don't you know that I could be that guy to heal it over time.
Three years after breaking up with your convict ex-boyfriend, you had finally found someone trustworthy. Zayn treated you like a goddess, and when you were with him, you believed it. Today he and the lads had a concert, but that wasn't going to stop him from bringing you along. You sat backstage and sang along to every song, gave him a kiss, every and anytime that he came backstage.
"Enjoyin' the show babe?" He asked.
"Always!" You smiled giving him a kiss.
"Better get back out there." He smirked.
He ran off with the rest of the lads, making the roar coming from the fans even louder. Now was the bit of the show where they would answer questions and mess around. You could hear Zayn clearing his throat before saying, "I have a surprise for all of you, but I need someone very special to join us on stage...Y/N, will you please come out here!!"
You couldn't move, not right away. You had the help from some of the stage crew, who gave you a little push. You shyly walked onto stage, and the crowd roared as you came out, giving everyone little waves and smiles. Zayn jogged over to you, and grabbed your hand. He pulled you out to the near middle of the stage. He brought the microphone up to his mouth and said, "Hit it guys."
The band started up, and the rest of the boys were acting like little kids. Zayn smirked and began singing, "105 is the number that comes to my head, when I think of all the years I wanna be with you. Wake up every morning with you in my bed. That's precisely what I plan to do..."
He pulled a small box from his front pocket, and got down on one knee. The boys carried on the song for him with the words, "And you know one of these days when I get my money right. Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life. Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush. But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough."
He gave a half smirk, opening the box. It was a gorgeous ring with brown jewels and diamonds, that covered a beautiful golden band. He lifted the microphone again, and sang the words, "I'll say will you marry me. I swear that I will mean it. I'll say will you marry me."
You held your breath and froze. The thought of nothing, but your ex. He had treated you so poorly, and he had never told you the truth about his drug dealing and chop-shop. Now he was sitting in an eight by ten cell for twenty plus years. But now you were standing in front of a man (and about four thousand other people, but that was besides the point), who dedicated his life to making people happy, and used every spare moment to make it better for you. He was the most amazing, interesting and inspirational man that you had ever met, and you were hopelessly, and foolishly in love with him.
"Yes. Yes!" You said wrapping your arms around him, as the crowd cheered.