Jealous • Harry

"Come on, please." The guy begs taking your hand pulling you into the seat beside him, "Just one drink...then I'll let you leave I promise!" He assures you, you sigh nodding slightly glancing over your shoulder hoping that your boyfriend Harry wouldn't realize that you were drinking with another guy. You turn yourself around in the seat and smile as he passes you a Screwdriver Drink; you quickly take an awkward sip and bite your lip, "You're so pretty." He tells you reaching over to run his hand over your thigh; you smile at the attractive guy and smirk "Thanks you're not too bad yourself." You feel arms wrap around your waist before the husky English voice whispers in your ear, "Babe, can we go home now?" He begs pressing his lips to your neck kissing it softly right in front of your new drinking buddy, "Uhhh soon." You say flashing the guy a polite smile, Harry sighs continuing to kiss down your neck clearly trying to get your attention, showing his jealous side, "B-but I really wanna make love to you." He whispers in your ear seductively sending shivers down your spine, you quickly grab your clutch forgetting about the guy and turn to your boyfriend, "Jealousy is a good look on you." You tell him winking before hopping down from the bench to go home with him.