Silent Treatment

Harry:
You hadn't spoken to Harold all day. He had embarrassed you in front of a rather large group of fans. Telling them all about how you fell into a bucket of paint at work one day, covering your entire arse in bright red paint, that was suppose to go on the walls of your office.
"Come on it's been hours sweetheart!" Harry pleaded tugging at your arm.
You shook him off, turning away from him and looking up to the ceiling. You knew that if his bright green eyes caught yours for even a second that you'd be forgiving him.
"Y/N, I'm sorry. It wasn't my place to tell the fans about you. Will you please talk to me?" He asked wrapping his arms around your waist.
You sighed, he wasn't going to stop nagging you until you said something. He would probably start trying to make you laugh sooner or later, with his terrible pun-filled jokes. He'd do whatever it takes to make you smile and talk to him again.
"I love you.." He whispered kissing the back of your neck.
"Fine! I give up! I love you too Harold." You said tilting your head back kissing him.
Liam:
"Y/N, babe. Please talk to me, I said I'm sorry."
You and he had planned to go out for a fancy dinner after he picked you up from work at the office. Your car had been in the shop, so Liam was your only way to get around, less you took the bus or a called a cab. You sighed out and sat there for almost 20 minutes, before calling Liam on the phone. He had completely forgotten, that he was suppose to pick you up. Angry, you flagged a cab and went home.
When you walked through the door, Liam was spouting off apologizes like it was it was the only thing he could say.
You stormed into the bedroom to change, and followed, still begging for you to forgive him, but you wouldn't say a word. You locked yourself inside the bathroom so you could wash your face, and get ready for bed, when you heard a soft knock at the door.
"I lost track of time...Please don't be angry with me anymore." He said, sounding as if he might cry.
Cracking open the door you found a pair of big dopey brown eyes, that could make anyone's heart melt. He looked like a puppy, and a sad one at that. He ran his fingers through his hair, and sighed.
"I could never stay mad at you Liam. I love you." You said wrapping your arms around his broad shoulders.
Niall:
"Princess, what can I do to get you to talk to me again?" Niall whispered into your ear.
You sat in a ball on the couch, staring blankly at the TV. Niall was kneeling down in front of you, looking up at your eyes. His perfect blonde hair was just barely in view.
"Aw come on Y/N. It was an accident." He said with his raspy Irish accent.
He had managed to embarrass you in front of your entire family. Talking about how well you were in the bedroom. He hadn't meant sexually, but that's the way that it had come off. Your face was red for an hour after leaving, and you became too angry to say anything.
"Y/N, Princess. I'm not the sharpest knife in da' kitchen. I honestly didn't even realize what i had said until we had left. I'm sorry, I'm just an idiot." He said grabbing your hands.
You sighed, he really was an idiot, he'd trip over nothing and saying things at the wrong time, but you loved that the most about him. It reminded you that he wasn't just some big superstar, he was a person too.
"But you're my idiot." You said making him smile.
Louis: His P.O.V.
Normally I was the one you'd have to worry about giving you the silent treatment, but today Y/N had it under wraps. She'd gone nearly two hours without saying a word. It was quite cute actually, her trying to give a cold shoulder. I had caught my shoe on something and she had gone face first into the pavement. She wasn't hurt any, but she became furious. She gave a little stomp when she walked around, so I had a reminder that she was still upset with me. She made her way into the kitchen and began cleaning out the sink. I followed her and watched from the doorway, as she took out her anger on the grimy plates and cups.
"Love, I didn't try to trip you." I said trying to explain.
I could hear the extra air being pushed through her mouth, as she rolled her eyes. I snaked my arms around her waist and pushed my hands into her pockets. I rubbed my scratchy stubble against her cheek, before kissing her neck. She let out a small moan.
"Dammit. Why can't you just let me be mad at you, like a normal girlfriend?" She said.
"Oh cause that wouldn't be any fun, Love." I laughed.
Zayn:
"Babe, are you serious..?" Zayn asked laughing quietly to himself.
You told him that if he did it the you would talk to him the rest of the day. He didn't believe you so did went right ahead and did it anyways. So when you zipped your lip and threw away the key, he was surprised. You raised your eyebrows at him giving him you 'Well...' face.
He poked at you cheeks and gently tugged at your hair, trying to get you to say anything.
"Y/N, you're been a bit dramatic, yeh?" He said with a cocky smile.
You were melting because of his grin, but you didn't want to show it, so you rolled your eyes. He wasn't going to win without a fight.
"Aw come on then, babe. I'll buy you some more chips!" He laughed pointing at the empty container of French fries that you had taken out earlier.
You smirked, "Damn right you will."