Ch. 108 - After Party Fun

KATHRYN'S POV

"What exactly was hard Daryl," I asked with an evil smile on my face before turning and running off towards the house. I couldn't help but laugh out as I turned my head to look back, seeing him still standing there as he stared after me completely dumbfounded. I stopped for a second and faced him before lifting my arm over my head and waving him to follow me before I turned back and continued running. I didn't have to turn around this time, I could hear him following behind as he easily started catching up with me.

We both stopped when we reached the steps to the front porch, noticing the lights were out in the house. "Shh," I said as I lifted my hand to my mouth as I tried to hold in a giggle. I quickly grabbed Daryl's hand before walking up the steps and pulling him with me. We creeped inside, making our way up to the second story and towards the room we'd been staying in since Dad agreed to try and settle into the place. I looked towards Dad's room door before disappearing into the room with Daryl in tow.

DARYL'S POV

I turned to face the door once we'd both entered, closing and locking it behind me before turning back around to face Kat as she sat on the edge of the bed and tried to look as innocent as possible. Almost like she didn't think she'd done anything at all to lead up to this point. I quickly made my way over to her, grabbing her upper arms and lifting her up to her feet before kissing her roughly. This earned me a muffled moan as I let go of her arms so that she could wrap them around my neck. I took the opportunity to reach down and grab the bottome of the dress' skirt.

I pulled away from the kiss, earning a pout from her as I quickly pulled the dress up and over her head before tossing it across the room to land somewhere on the floor. I watched as she quircked up an eyebrow before I quickly pulled her back to me and crashed my lips back to hers as my hands made their way behind her to work on her bra. I felt her rest her hands on my shoulders before slowly dragging them down until she was working on the buttons to the front of my shirt I'd put on to wear to the party that I never even joined.

She pulled back from me slightly, looking down as she quickened her pace in trying to get my shirt off as I quickly made short work in ridding her of her bra. I took the chance and lowered my head, bringing my mouth into direct contact with her right breast. I felt her stiffen as her movement ceased temporarily as I left my hands resting on her bare hips, pulling her hips closer to me as I continued to give her chest so much attention. I could hear her trying to hold in a moan as I continued but small sounds were making it past her lips.

KATHRYN'S POV

I wasn't getting anywhere with getting Daryl undressed when he already had 90% of my clothing off and thrown all around the room. Taking matters into my own hands, I quickly pushed him back away from me and set to work with getting his shirt and pants off before he tried to get at my body again to distract me. I was finally able to get him out of his shirt and pants, him kicking his boots off with his pants when they got caught around his ankles. I bit my lip as I stared at him before I began backing up towards the bed, falling onto it when my legs came into contact with the mattress.

Daryl took the time to take control, quickly pulling off the flats I was wearing and then my final piece of clothing before he removed his boxers and joined me on the bed. His mouth found mine again with a bruising force as my legs opened on their own as he moved to hover over me. He didn't waist any time before he did a hard thrust with his hips, impaling me instantly. I moaned out into his mouth as my hands shot up to his shoulders, digging my nails into his flesh and causing him to continue to thrust.

I lifted my legs up, wrapping them around his waist as he continued to pummel into me and finding a set rhythm. I gasped out as he found that special inner sweet spot, causing him to go faster as he began to hit it with every downward thrust. I had to use his mouth as a way to quiet my moans as the familiar knot in my stomach appeared and began tightening. I was so close to the edge, I knew any second I'd be tipped over and sent into the beautiful abyss.

Daryl removed his mouth from mine as he sat back slightly without changing his pace, only to move one of his hands inbetween us and begin to quickly rub the bundle of nerves between my legs. I turned my head to the side, removing one of my hands from his shoulders as I used it to muffle my moans as I was finally sent over the edge and released all over his still moving member inside of me. I had to bite down on my hand as he sped up while I was sensitive, sending me into a second orgasm as I felt him finally stiffen before releasing his warm seed inside of me.

As he pulled out of me, I felt my lower belly twitching as I tried to catch my breath while I lowered my poor hand from my mouth. I looked over at Daryl, slightly dazed, as he moved on the bed to grab our blanket and covered the both of us. "I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow," I said laughing hoarsely, "I just know it." "Like that's a bad thing," he said, his voice deep after our activities. "Probably," I said laughing, "but go to sleep. I've got to get up early enough tomorrow to take Jessie the dress back." "'Night Kat," Daryl muttered as I rolled over onto my side and he moved closer to me, placing his arm over my bare waist.