Ch. 18 - What Was That?

KATHRYN

"Where are we going," I asked as Daryl grabbed my hand before looking around as if to make sure no one was watching before he pulled me over towards where his bike sat. I was a bit confused as he's never really spoken more than a few words to me, not since that night in the woods, and he hasn't really said anything now as he's dragging me off. My subconscious told me to be looking for my dad for help, but my body was telling me to follow Daryl and see what it was he wanted exactly. I watched as he climbed onto the bike before looking over at me expectantly. Looking around once to see if Dad or anyone else was looking over at us before I hurried to the back of his bike and hopped on behind him. Wrapping my arms around his midsection as he started the bike and pulled off from the farm, I closed my eyes and rested my head on his back as the wind whipped my hair behind me.

I didn't realize we had come to a stop before I felt Daryl tugging at my arms that were around him still. Lifting my head, I looked around to see we had drove into what looked like a forest path here in the woods near Hershel's farm. Climbing off his bike, I looked around as I waited to see what was going on here. Looking back to Daryl when I heard movement coming closer to me, I opened my mouth ready to ask what was going on when I was stopped suddenly by his lips pressed against my own. Shocked for the briefest of seconds, my eyes widened before fluttering close and my arms wrapping around his neck as I opened my mouth willingly to let him explore. His hands found my hips, thumbs coming into contact with my skin where my tank top I was wearing had risen up after I lifted my arms.

He pulled my body flush to his so that I could feel every inch of him. He pulled away for a second, looking into my eyes with his blue ones, asking an unvoiced question. Nodding, I lifted my hands up above my head as his fingers brushed against the skin of my stomach before grabbing the fabric of my top and lifting it over my head. In that moment, I was either cursing myself or praising myself for not wearing a bra with this top but the second his hands touched my bare chest, I was praising myself and moaning with his touch. Moving my own hands to the front of his shirt as he attached his lips to mine once more, I began trying to undo the buttons on his shirt but my hands were shaking too badly. Finally, he just pulled away front me and pulled both his angel winged vest and sleeveless flannel shirt off before placing them on the ground by our feet.

Wrapping his arms around me and pulling me completely against him once again, chest to chest, he gently lowered us down onto the ground until we were laying on his discarded vest and shirt with him over top of me. He pulled his mouth away from mine before trailing it down my jaw, neck, past my chest and down my stomach where he began to unfasten the belt and button to my jean shorts I was still sporting. Once they were unfastened and splayed open revealing the rest of my stomach and part of my underwear, his hands traveled up to the side of my back as it arched up from the contact of his mouth kissing around the edge of my underwear. My hands went up above my head as his slid down to the hem of my shorts and grabbed ahold of both them and my underwear before tugging them down, me wiggling my hips around to help him.

He stopped when they were just below my butt, his hands still holding them as his mouth moved further south until reaching its destination, my already soaking core. I couldn't stifle the moans coming from me as his mouth wreaked havoc on my lower region, giving me so much pleasure I'd never felt before in my life. He pulled away from a moment, causing me to whimper from the loss of touch and hearing a chuckle from him as he quickly pulled my shorts and underwear down completely off of my body and tossing them over to where my tank laid forgotten. He took the time then to unbuckle and unbutton his own jeans but didn't take them off, not yet letting me see him completely. Taking his hands, he spread my legs further apart before lowering his face down once more to my heated core and attaching his lips to my aching clit as his hands massaged the skin on my lower stomach.

I could feel the burn building in my lower stomach as he continued his assault on my body, his right hand moved down over my hip and behind my butt before following the curve up to the back of my thigh where he lifted my leg up and placed it over his shoulder. Next thing I felt was that same hand moving back up the inside of my thigh before he moved his head back slightly and using his finger, began rubbing my clit and sending shocks of pleasure through my body. I was still distracted by the intense feeling I was receiving when I felt his finger slide down and to my entrance before slowly pushing inwards. I sucked in a breath at the new feeling as he pulled his finger out slowly before pushing it back in, increasing his pace ever couple of moves. I could feel myself beginning to come undone as he picked up the pace even more before adding a second finger and reattaching his mouth to my clit, sucking and nibbling on the little bundle of nerves.

My hands moved down to the top of his head, which would lift up to look at me every now and then as he continued to move his fingers in and out of me with a smirk evident on his face before lowering his mouth back down. The burning feeling in the pit of my stomach grew as he increased his pace yet again with his two fingers working their magic on me from the inside as they curved upwards, hitting their mark inside me and causing my stomach to tighten with the buildup of my release. After a few more thrusts from his fingers and his tongue still working it's magic on my clit, I felt myself jump over the edge and into the pure bliss of my orgasm as my body shook from the pleasure he had given me. My fingers tightened in his hair, trying to hold on for dear life, as I felt my eyes role into the back of my head and I began seeing stars from the intensity of that orgasm.

When I came down from my high, still breathing heavily, I sat up slightly and motioned for him to come closer with my index finger. Moving forwards, I met him half way once he sat up too and brought my lips to his and instantly tasted myself on him. Pulling myself as close to him as I could get, I allowed him to enter his tongue into my mouth again as my hands traveled down to his still clothed waist. Pulling away from his mouth so I could look down at what I was doing, I felt his mouth come into contact with my neck as I tugged on his jeans and boxers, trying to get them to fall from his waist. Finally he put me out of my misery and pulled back to take his jeans and boxers off before pushing me back down onto my back. I smiled up at him as he opened my legs wide and nestled himself between them with his erection in his hand as he scooted closer to my opening. I felt him plunge the tip in before coming to a natural barrier before pulling back out so he could thrust back in and break through.

I bolted up right in bed, my hand over my heart and my body breaking out in a cold sweat. Where the hell did that come from? I looked over to my left, Carl was still sound asleep in the bed next to me and that's what freaked me out the most. I just had a wet dream with my kid brother in the bed next to me. I have no idea of knowing if I made a sound while in the middle of that dream or not. But from the looks of Carl still being out cold, I'd say I didn't make any noise thankfully. I lifted my left arm to gently rub my shoulder, I was lucky the bullet went straight through, but Carl wasn't as he got the worst of it. Deciding to lay back down, I closed my eyes to try and go back to sleep and hopefully not dream about that again while my brother was next to me.

Okay so I'm nervous about how this will work out but that picture is what was my inspiration for this chapter. I'll seriously cry if wattpad or someone reports my ass for this. Also kudos to the artist who drew that amazing fan art!
- Kenz