4. music room

it was early the next morning when jason's body was found at sweetwater river by kevin and moose.

the montgomerys were all there including the coopers, archie and fred andrews, and lastly jughead jones.

the montgomery siblings were huddled together while andrew hide his face in madison's shoulder. she could hear his soft sobs that made her heart break.

andrew isolated himself the next day. he didn't go to school he didn't come out of his room. he didn't eat. madison was extremely worried but she knew it was best to give him his space. sam on the other hand had tried talking to him but to no avail. He was ignoring the world.

-

her outfit^^

her outfit^^

madison was walking to school when she saw veronica and walked over to her.

"what's with the cupcakes?" she asked the raven haired girl.

"they're for betty, i just feel so bad about what happened with archie and i, i knew she liked him and i shouldn't have betrayed her." veronica said.

"hold on. you and archie?" madison questioned.

"we kissed but it didn't mean anything i swear, it was as if the old veronica had come out." veronica explained.

"ronnie i'm really proud of you for trying to better yourself." madison replied.

"that means a lot coming from you maddie." veronica replied hugging her.

"also get some flowers's preferably yellow, i heard it means friendship." madison said with a wink as she walked off.

madison saw archie looking at jason's locker which was filled with gifts.

she also saw jughead being shoved by reggie.

"watch it wednesday addams." reggie said to jughead.

madison was furious she walked over there and stopped in front of reggie.

"hey there princess." reggie said.

"watch it wednesday addams? seriously mantle how childish." she scoffed.

"i thought it was hilarious actually." chuck replied.

"you know what else is hilarious? the way your faces look after i tell andrew what you said to jason to make them fight." madison said crossing her arms as the guys got quiet.