77. centreville scumbags

"jughead and i will be representing all students, north and southside alike

"jughead and i will be representing all students, north and southside alike." madison said.

there was currently a debate going on so the students could hear what every candidate running for vice and vice president had planned.

"next question. yes, midge." alice said.

"my question is for archie and veronica. rumor has it your parents will soon be on opposite sides of the mayoral election. won't that negativity affect your working relationship?" midge asked.

"archie and i adhere to the next old maxim: that politics are never discussed at the dinner or the cafeteria table." veronica said making people laugh.

"veronica and i are on the same page about everything, including her family's plans for a prison in the southside." archie said as a few people booed.

"in the meantime, we're committed to improving life at riverdale high. which means, more extracurriculars-" veronica said but got cut off.

"reggie and i agree, expect add to fact that we can, and will, deliver results." josie said.

"and we're chill, unlike these guys." reggie said.

-

"you promised us a war, then you're on stage like like buddy holly sucking up to the northside?" sweet pea said

"cool it, sweet pea." madison said.

"we need those votes. it's the only way we can affect change. whoevers elected gets on the school board. that means we're on the inside, they can't silence us." jughead said.

-

betty called madison in a panic because her brother brought dangerous people into her house

betty called madison in a panic because her brother brought dangerous people into her house. madison gathered the serpents and they got there as quick as possible.

jughead busted betty's door down and they all walked in to see some guy holding a box cutter.

all the serpents took out their pocket knives and stood beside betty.

"you think you two can take all of us?" betty asked.

"go ahead. try it." madison said.

"you brought backup. does that mean you want me to go to the sheriff, start making a stink?" the woman asked.

"well, that's your call, but my backup and me, we're friends with the sheriff's son, so, whose side do you think he'll pick?" betty asked.

"the coopers are one of the most respected families in riverdale. you two are just centreville scumbags." jughead said.

"anything that was in you car washed away, else we'd have heard about it. why don't you grab the money and run?" betty said.

the woman grabbed the money and got up from her seat.

"wise decision." andrew said.