60. sugarman

madison and jughead were fixing up the serpents race car because jughead challenged the ghoulies to an illegal car race

if the serpents win, the ghoulies back off and stop dealing at southside high. if the ghoulies win, the serpents back off and they get the wythe wrym and sunnyside trailer park.

"crescent wrench, please." madison asked as jughead passed it over to her.

"thanks." madison replied.

"do you wanna drive?" jughead asked.

"me?" madison asked as her eyes lit up.

"yeah, i thought maybe the serpents would respect you more." jughead said.

"yeah, or kick me out for making them lose everything." madison replied as jughead wrapped his arms around her waist.

"we're not gonna lose, not without a fight." jughead said as madison nooded and their lips pressed together.

-

today was the day, the day of the street race. serpents against ghoulies.

"all right, let's do this!" tall boy shouted.

"not the kind of drag race i ever imagined myself going to, but at least the guys are hot." kevin said making madison chuckle.

"don't worry, ronnie, we got this." andrew told her.

"just make it back to me. preferably in one piece, andykins." veronica said pulling andrew into a kiss.

"let's do it!" tall boy shouted.

"yeah!" the crowd shouted.

"get these cars up in a row!" tall boy said.

when they cars were moved into position, danielle came out to explain the rules.

"race over herk harvey bridge to dead mans curve. first one back here wins!" danielle said.

"beat their ass." danielle said to madison.

madison nodded before getting in the car with jughead and andrew in the backseat.

madison grabbed her leather gloves and put them on before they were gonna go.

"engines warm and ready, ladies and gentlemen?" cheryl asked.

cheryl put on her sunglasses and then once her arms were raised, the race was started.

the serpents were ahead so far but the ghoulies tried to ram them off the road.

"they wanna play dirty, i see." madison said and they hit them again.