79. train wreck

betty and archie were rehearsing their love ballad scene while kevin and madison watched and jughead recorded

madison smiled because she thought archie and betty were adorable together.

-

the next day kevin tried to tell cheryl that she needed to step down from carrie because kevin got another letter saying that next time the sandbag wouldn't miss.

"due to some horrible circumstances, cheryl will no longer be playing carrie white

"due to some horrible circumstances, cheryl will no longer be playing carrie white." madison said.

"what?" alice asked.

"why?" toni asked.

"let's just say that, penelope blossom isn't much of a stage mom." kevin said.

"i think she's by the gym bleachers." madison told toni.

"in the meantime, cheryl's understudy will assume the role." kevin said.

"understudy?" ethel asked.

"madison and i appointed one after the sandbag incident." kevin explained.

"midge klump." madison said as everyone clapped for her.

everyone watched alice and midge on stage and rehearse.

alice was singing but she started to cry when she looked at betty.

after she made chic move out, it was just her and betty. hal had always moved out.

"am i directing a train wreck?" kevin asked as madison let out a sigh.

"and where's my tea?" kevin asked.

"moose has been drinking it since we started." madison said as mooses eyes went wide.

-

"guys the programs are in and they look amazing. make sure to get them signed on opening night." kevin said passing them out.

"look at all we've accomplished, kev." madison said as they both smiled.

"i can't wait to see how good it is on opening night." kevin said as the two of them walked out into the hallway.

-

it was opening night and madison was in the dressing room watching as everyone got ready for the show

there was ten minutes left until the show started and everyone was nervous including kevin and madison considering how much work they put into this.

there's was five minutes left and madison was just stressed watching kevin run around.

it was finally time for the show and madison sat in between kevin and jughead.

"uh, kevin, did you re block this? why isn't she on her knees singing?" cheryl asked.

but when everyone turned, they saw midge with knives into her and a message in blood.

"oh, my god." madison said.

"i don't think that's part of the show." jughead said.

"somebody should help her. help her!" cheryl shouted.

alice turned around and she screamed making everyone get up in a panic. jughead grabbed madison's hand and she ran to check on andrew.

maybe the black hood wasn't gone.