intro

the blossom twins. cheryl and jason. they decided to take a boat ride on july 4th, it seemed like any ordinary day but, once cheryl was found on a rock soaking wet by dilton doiley, everyone is left wondering what happened to jason.

the montgomery family. one of riverdale founding families and also one of the richest families in the town. they aren't like the blossoms, they are kind and down to earth people. raymond and jessica montgomery were high school sweet hearts who had a child named samantha and decided they only wanted one more child, to their surprise they had twins. andrew and madison. they loved their children all equally and were thankful that they did have twins instead of just having two kids in all.

"hurry up maddie." samantha said to her sister.

"andy isn't ready either." she said back.

"well i'm not hogging the bathroom unlike someone." andrew shot back as madison groaned.

madison looked at her outfit in the mirror one last time

then she exited the bathroom and smacked andrew on the back of the head

"what the hell madison." andrew said as she giggled.

"hurry up sam i wanna meet up with veronica as soon as possible." madison said.

veronica lodge was coming to riverdale from new york. madison knew veronica since they spent every summer in new york.

they've been best friends for years, but for the past two years they haven't went to new york so they were a little bit disconnected.

-

madison had received a text from veronica telling her to meet her at pops.

once they got there veronica was already there talking to betty and archie.

"ronnie!" madison squealed as she saw the raven haired girl.

"maddie!" she said hugging her tightly

"veronica lodge you look as beautiful as i remember." andrew said with a small smirk.

"oh andrew still trying to get laid i see." veronica said as samantha laughed.

"good to see you veronica " samantha said as she hugged the girl, her returning a smile.

"wait do you all go to the same high school?" veronica asked.

"yes m'am." andrew responded.

"where are you staying?" madison asked her.

"the pembrooke." she replied as both twins nodded.

"well i'd better get going before the food gets cold." veronica said as she gave everyone one last smile.

"we better get going." samantha said.

"andrews you trying out for football this year?" andrew asked.

"yeah, i'm hoping to be team captain." archie replied.

"looks like i've got some competition." andrew replied with a small smirk.

sorry this was kinda short and boring i wasn't sure how to end it but i have lots of ideas for this story so bare with me :)