52. gross reality dating show

andrew and archie's football practice was cancelled after they learned that two students were shot late last night

madison, jughead, betty and veronica were all listening to kevin's story since he found them.

"it was full on carrie. midge covered in moose's blood, screaming like a banshee. it was insane." kevin said as archie and andrew walked in.

andrew went and sat by veronica and she held his hand and kissed his cheek.

"kev, what were you even doing there? you could've been shot too." archie said.

"i was just night jogging, you know, as one does, and suddenly, i hear gunshots." kevin said but betty thought his story was odd.

"guys, can we just agree now that there's a killer on the loose?" archie said.

"with terrible aim." jughead joked.

"jughead, he murdered ms. grundy." archie said.

"arch, we don't know that these three crimes are related." betty told him.

"guys, can we focus on what matters here? midge and moose are alive. archie and the twins mom survived. the new season of the matchlerette starts tonight. you're all coming over to watch." veronica said.

"there's a shooter terrorizing the town. you really want us to watch a gross reality dating show?" jughead said.

"like watching you and madison isn't enough." andrew joked.

"hey, what about you and ronnie?" madison said, hitting his arm.

"anyway, what i really want is for you guys to meet my dad officially. back in new york, my dad was always in his study, doing very bad things, as it turns out. i'm tired of closed doors. i need to know my dad's life and he needs to know mine." veronica said.

"don't worry, babe, i'll be there." andrew said rubbing her shoulder.

"well, we'll all be there, v. can't wait." betty said.

"thank you." veronica said.

"hey, andrews, montgomery, we're going to the hospital to see moose. you coming?" reggie asked them.

"yeah, for sure. i'll see you tonight, ronnie." archie said.

"i'm coming too. see you babe." andrew said kissing her as he walked out.