75. elected office

"i just loved your spin piece in the paper, olivia pope

"i just loved your spin piece in the paper, olivia pope." jughead said.

"can we not, jughead?" veronica said.

"yeah, ease off jug." andrew told him.

"did you know about southside high closing? or the prison?" jughead asked.

"of course not. it was all her parents' doing. right v?" betty asked as veronica and madison glared at each other.

"she didn't know, jughead, okay? so, back off." archie said.

"fine. i have to conserve my energy anyhow. i'm going on a hunger strike to protest southside high closing and to get it reopened." jughead said making archie laugh.

"what?" jughead asked him.

"i'm sorry, man, it's just... you're like, always eating. i mean, good luck with that, but-" archie began.

"hey, it's jugheads prerogative to protect peacefully, so, we're gonna support that, aren't we?" betty said.

"absolutely." madison said placing her hand on top of jugheads arm as she kissed his cheek.

"veronica?" ethel said walking up to the table.

"oh, hey, ethel." veronica said turning to her.

"for your crimes against the town of riverdale, for everything you and your family have done and continue to do, we find you guilty. your sentence is this." ethel said before pouring a milkshake all over veronica.

-

"friends, i have an exciting announcement to make

"friends, i have an exciting announcement to make. i'm running for student council president against reggie the misogynist mantle." veronica announced.

"you've gotta be kidding me." jughead mumbled making madison lightly hit his arm.

"behave yourself." madison told him.

"if yesterday's dramatic events taught me anything, it's that veronica lodge is not a victim, nor will she ever allow herself to be one." veronica said.

"your parents are taking over riverdale, and now you wanna take over our school? so, what is this, part of mommy and daddy's evil bidding?" jughead said.

"enough, jughead." andrew said defending veronica.

"jug, i get you're in a bad mood because you haven't eaten in-" archie began but got cut off.

"actually, jughead, my parents think i should avoid the spotlight." veronica explained.

"really?" jughead said.

"but i was born for elected office." veronica said.

"v, if you wanna be president, you've got our vote." betty said.

"definitely." madison said.

"yeah, team ronnie all the way." andrew said kissing her cheek.

"definitely." archie said.

"b, as the thelma to my louise, i can't imagine doing this with anyone else. will you be my running mate?" veronica asked her.

"of course, v. i'd be honored." betty replied.

"amaze. b and v. now, that's a team you can believe in." veronica said.