57. epic buzzkill

madison and andrew went to the holiday seasons hotel because veronica was hosting a little party with nick st

madison and andrew went to the holiday seasons hotel because veronica was hosting a little party with nick st. clair.

"then we walk into the gilded lily, and there's gal again." nick said making veronica laugh.

"gal?" archie asked.

"gadot. keep up, archie." cheryl said rolling her eyes.

"andykins, a refill, s'il vous plait?" veronica asked holding her glass in front of andrew.

he smiled at her and grabbed her glass to go and refill it like she'd asked.

madison was sitting in the corner with kevin. since jughead wasn't here, he was the closest person she could talk to right now.

"forget teetotaling. let's move to something with a little more kick." nick said showing the drugs he had in his jacket.

"is that?" cheryl trailed off.

"jingle jangle? why, yes, it is." nick replied.

"i hooked him up." reggie said proudly.

"tasters? who's up first?" nick asked.

"dude, we told you we're not doing-" archie began.

"archie, don't take this the wrong way, but you are an epic buzzkill." nick said.

"come on, v. like back in the day? aren't you supposed to be showing me a good time, per daddy's orders?" nick said.

"down, nicky. i'm just getting going. and now that you mention it, i, in fact, wouldn't mind a little sugar to spice up this party." veronica said grabbing the jingle jangle.

"ronnie." andrew said looking over at her with a disappointing look on his face.

"what? every other night its burgers and milkshakes. can't we just cut loose and pretend we're normal for once?" veronica said.

"i'm in." cheryl said.

"me, too." reggie said.

"kevin?" cheryl said as they tapped their glasses together.

"pussycats, care to partake?" nick asked them as the three girls nodded.

"betty?" veronica asked her.

"no, thanks." betty replied.

"maddie?" veronica asked.

"no, i'm good." madison said.

"come on, it'll be fun." veronica said.

"we said no, v." betty said.

"okay, relax, betty. this is strictly voluntary." veronica replied.

"perhaps we should decamp to the bedroom, to not corrupt these country mice." nick said rubbing veronica's back.

"you know, what? i changed my mind. i'm in." andrew said sitting down next to ronnie.

"bravo, andrew montgomery. there's that good, strong riverdale stock i've been jonesing for." nick said.

everyone there was dancing and having a good time while they were on drugs except for madison, betty and archie.

"come on, guys. don't be such a wallflower. madison, you're boyfriend less for a night. have some fun." veronica said.

"no, ronnie it's fine." madison said.

"have fun? like you, you mean? i was gonna say you're making a fool out of yourself, just acting like some privileged, shallow, airhead party girl." betty said.

"excuse me?" veronica scoffed.

"yeah. i mean, it's all just recycled banter... and plunging necklines, and throwing shade to distract us all from the fact that there's really nothing going on underneath." betty said.

"betty-" madison tried.

"betty, what the hell are you trying to say?" andrew asked.

"what we're all thinking. that the only reason veronica hangs out with us is circumstance. she's not our friend. the minute someone from her trashy past shows up, she starts using us for drugs, or music, or distraction. and why should we be surprised? like father, like daughter, right?" betty ranted.

"you better shut it down, betty." veronica said sternly.

"or what, veronica? you'll have your dad put a hit on me? or maybe you'll do it yourself. because you may have fooled all of them, but not me. try to reform all you want, but you're a bad person, veronica. you'll always be a bad person." betty said.

"why don't you just go then, if i'm such a monster." veronica said.

betty didn't hesitate to walk out of the room and madison was confused. she couldn't understand why betty would do something like that out of that blue.

"ronnie-" andrew tried.

"i'm fine. obviously, she's not. what? you wanna go after her? be my guest. but i'll be damned if i'm chasing betty down after that- whatever it was. in fact, reggie? turn that music up, will you?" veronica said.

-

samantha was at home sitting in her room with a notebook on her desk and a pen in her hand.

she was writing some possible suspects for the black hood but she just couldn't think of any.

she heard a knock on the door but she knew that her parents were closer to the door. but she heard some commotion outside so she went out to see who it was.

she walked out of her room and she saw someone she didn't think would come back.

"dani?" samantha said in shock.

"i'm back, sam." danielle said walking over to her sister to hug her.

"for good this time." danielle said.

samantha knew that this wasn't good, the black hood was going to come after danielle and she had to do something.

hey guys!!! i didn't forget about this book i've just been working on so many things but i'll try my best to update this as much as possible!!