82. an hour

veronica called andrew and told him that it wasn't reggie that shot fangs, it was mrs

veronica called andrew and told him that it wasn't reggie that shot fangs, it was mrs. klump who shot him.

andrew called madison and she tried to get ahold of jughead but he didn't respond. she texted him to call her once he was on his phone.

jughead called her back and she told him what was going on and they got the serpents back to the wyrm.

once they got there, archie called jughead and told him the ghoulies were at pops.

"the ghoulies are back." jughead said.

"then they're not gonna stay for long. let's go." danielle said.

"no, we can't." andrew told her.

"i can't just sit here." sweet pea said.

"you don't have a choice sweet pea. you're staying put!" jughead told him.

"you said it yourself. the ghoulies are back." sweet pea said.

"we will deal with them. as soon as my dad gets back-" jughead said but got cut off.

"oh, so you're not our leader all of a sudden? that's right. you're just the guy that got fangs shot." sweet pea said.

"watch it, sweet pea." madison said.

"and now fangs might die. and the ghoulies are out for our blood, because of a drags race you started." sweet pea said.

"an hour. that's all i'm asking for, sweet pea." jughead told him as he walked away.

-

madison was sitting next to andrew and danielle as they waited for something to happen. she knew jughead was going to come up with a plan.

while that was going on, betty and samantha were at betty's house.

hal made them watch a home video from when he was a kid and they learned that hal was the black hood.

-

toni ended up being kidnaped by penny and the ghoulies so jughead and cheryl worked together to get her back.

"it's time we end the ghoulies scourge, and that traitor penny peabody. permanently." sweet pea said.

"sweet pea, two hours ago, your fight was with reggie mantle. now you want us to go to war over territory we don't even control anymore? this is hiram lodges problem, not ours." jughead said.

"so you're just gonna hand over sunny side trailer park, our home. to penny and the ghoulies?" toni said.

"toni, i don't want us to die. a rumble with the ghoulies? it's a suicide run." jughead said.

"it's better then a cowards death." sweet pea said.

"don't call me a coward!" jughead shouted.

"that's enough!" fp shouted making everyone turn to him.

"you couldn't get here any faster?" danielle asked him.

"i just got a call from the sheriff's office. fangs, uh... he didn't make it. he's gone." fp said.

"fangs is dead?" jughead asked.

"and we will mourn him. hell yeah, we will. but first, we will honor him. from what i just heard, we need to put it to a vote. all those against going to war with the ghoulies? and all those for giving them hell on the battlefield tomorrow?" fp said as everyone raised their two fingers to make snake teeth.

jughead walked over to madison and she saw a concerned look on his face.

"where are you going?" madison asked him.

"i-i have to go see archie." jughead replied as he pulled madison into a kiss and she cupped his face.

"i love you, madison." jughead said as madison gave him a small smile.

"i love you too, jughead." madison replied.

"i'll never stop loving you." jughead told her before he left.

-

archie, betty, alice, fred and samantha watched hal get put into the sheriff's car.

"he tried to shoot my dad again." archie said.

"no, that's impossible he was here." betty told him.

"yeah, archie there's no way that was him." samantha said.

madison had called fp after jughead talked to her and toni told him where penny was hiding out.

madison quickly went over there, so did danielle, andrew and samantha. betty and archie showed up. sweet pea, cheryl were there as well.

they heard a thud and they saw fp was holding a bloody jughead in his arms.

madison stepped forward with tears in her eyes. she didn't know what to think.