81. reptiles

andrew and veronica were in his room and veronica brought her makeup over to cover up his bruises that nick and his scums left on his face.

"you can't even see them anymore." andrew said as he looked into the mirror and veronica looked down at him.

"hey, ronnie what's wrong?" andrew asked her when he saw the look on her face.

"i was just so scared you got hurt more than you did." veronica said as andrew pulled her into a kiss.

"i love you." andrew told her with made veronica give him a small smile.

"i love you too." veronica replied.

-

"war baby called my father and i from shankshaw

"war baby called my father and i from shankshaw. our old adversaries, the ghoulies, have been released. word on the street is that they want serpent blood. they're gunning for a rematch. they want war." jughead told the serpents.

"which one of your reptiles was screwing midge klump?" reggie asked walking into the room with archie, kevin and more kids behind him.

"what the hell is going on?" jughead asked.

"what are you rambling about now mantle?" madison asked him.

"this is a private meeting." andrew said.

"i'm guessing it was you, sweet pea." reggie said.

"reggie, that's enough." archie told him.

"you ass. i didn't even know midge. but yeah i get why she wouldn't want fleas from you mangy bulldogs." sweat pea said which made everyone start fighting while archie and jughead broke them up.

-

the next day at school fangs was arrested because they thought that he was the one who murdered midge.

toni, jughead, madison and andrew tried to protect fangs but the new sheriff showed up with deputies and they grabbed fangs.

-

the whole town was at the debate and madison was sitting with betty, cheryl, samantha, andrew and danielle

it was fred andrews versus hermione lodge.

"oh, my god. it's the black hood." veronica said.

they saw a man with a shot gun and archie immediately went to grab his dad.

madison grabbed andrew and got down while danielle grabbed samantha.

the deputies went after him and then the place went on lock down.

once it was alright to leave, the montgomerys went home and madison called jughead to tell him what happened.

jughead was at the sheriff's station with fangs since they had him locked up. josie's mom was fangs lawyer.

-

danielle went down to the station to see fangs and she went back to the trailer with jughead.

"dad, i just got back from the station. fangs is getting out tonight." jughead said.

him and danielle were shocked when they saw someone they hadn't seen for a long time.

"joaquin?" danielle said as he looked over at her.

"danielle." joaquin said as he went and pulled her into a hug.

"what's he doing here?" jughead asked.

"i called him. he's gonna help fangs disappear." fp said.

"i can sneak him out to san junipero. i got a place there." joaquin explained.

"you stayed there." danielle said.

"maybe. first, we need to get him out in one piece. there's an angry mob outside yelling for his head." jughead said.

-

once jughead called madison and the rest of the serpents to help fangs, they showed up right away

they all went to the sheriff's station to help make sure fangs got out safe.

there was a riot going on and madison saw that jughead had called archie.

"what do we do man?" sweet pea asked.

"i don't wanna die." fangs said.

jughead, fp, sweet pea, andrew, danielle, toni and madison were walking with fangs in the middle to make sure they could get him safely through the crowd.

everyone heard a gunshot and they got down. madison saw fangs had a bullet wound and he fell down to the ground while everyone started to panic.

madison saw archie and reggie were laying on the ground and reggie was holding a gun.

reggie did this.