56. like romeo and juliet

samantha had gotten a call that night from the black hood

"hello, samantha." the creepy voice spoke.

"who is this?" samantha asked.

"you know who this is." the black hood said.

"what do you want?" samantha asked.

"i want a name. a name of a sinner. or i could go after another, someone like polly cooper." the black hood replied.

"no, please, don't hurt her." samantha said.

"or what about your dear sister, i know that you're the only person who knows where she is and so do i, she's hiding in greendale." the black hood said.

"i'm begging you, please don't hurt them." samantha replied.

"give me a name, you have three days." the black hood said as he hung up the phone.

-

andrew and veronica were having dinner with her family and their friends the st. clairs. the son nick, happened to he veronica's old friend.

"i'm so glad you two are getting the chance to meet. although your brown noisome at dinner was over the top, nicky." veronica said as nick sat on her bed and andrew sat in her chair.

"how dare you? i love your mother's flan. although, i still have room for more dessert." nick said pulling out drugs from his pocket.

"here." nick said to veronica.

"no, thank you. i'm full." veronica replied.

"veronica lodge turning down a bump. what a brave new world it is. how bout it, big guy?" nick asked andrew but he shock his head.

veronica walked over to andrew and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"so, what is it that you country mice do for fun up here? catch lightning bugs with mason jars?" nick asked.

"basically." they both said.

"ronnie. what kind of kink is this?" nick asked, holding up her cat ears.

"i wear them when i'm playing with josie and the pussycats." veronica said, grabbing the cat ears from him.

andrew couldn't deny the fact that he wasn't too impressed with nick.

"you're in a band called the pussycats? just when i thought you couldn't possibly get any sexier." nick said.

"excuse you?" andrew said as nick chuckled.

-

madison was sitting at pops since jughead had asked to meet her there.

"madison montgomery. you are a sight for sore eyes." jughead said, making madison turn around and smile at him.

"thanks for coming to meet me." he said as she got up and kissed him sweetly.

"god, i've missed you. i've just been feeling... i don't know. unmoored." jughead said.

"trust me, so have i." madison replied.

"i just wanted to make sure you were still alive." jughead said.

"what do you mean?" madison asked with a chuckle.

"i'm just worried that you're gonna get hurt, with all the serpent drama and the black hood running around killing people." jughead said as madison looked down, seeing his hand was bandaged.

"hey, what happened to your hand?" madison asked him.

"it was another part of showing my loyalty to the serpents, i had to get a knife from a rattle snake, and don't worry it wasn't venomous." jughead told her.

"i wish we could just get away from all this." madison said with a sigh.

"me too, i wish we could just go. just hop on my motorcycle and just leave riverdale. go someplace where there's no northside, or southside... or serpents, ghoulies." jughead said.

"no, crazy people, no black hoods. like romeo and juliet, but we live happily ever after instead." madison said.

-

after nick and his family left, veronica and andrew were left alone in her room.

"ronnie, i don't like him." andrew muttered.

"i knew i sensed jealousy." veronica said leaning in to kiss him.

andrews eyes fluttered shut as his lips attached to veronica's.

"it's been so long since we've been alone, i've missed you." andrew told her.

"and i've missed you too, but i feel like something is wrong, is everything alright?" veronica said, looking into his eyes.

"i just, with everything going on i don't wanna see you get hurt." andrew replied.

"i don't wanna see you get hurt either." veronica told him.

"i love you, veronica lodge." andrew said.

"and i love you andrew montgomery." veronica replied.