84. the mantle

"so, this is how it ends, huh? no other whimper but a memo from wheaterbee

"so, this is how it ends, huh? no other whimper but a memo from wheaterbee." jughead said.

the only serpents in the room were sweet pea, andrew, toni, jughead and madison.

"riverdale high is now suddenly overcrowded. so, starting next week, former southside high students will be bussed to seaside high, which is two hours away." toni said.

"meaning he blames us for trashing the school during riot night." sweet pea said.

"well, to be fair, sweet pea... you did." jughead said as sweet pea let out a sigh.

"what's our play, jones? do we have one?" sweet pea asked.

"i don't know. we can't keep fighting for a gang that doesn't exist." jughead said.

"he's right." andrew said.

"no, we can't give up." madison said.

"what about us? or the other serpents at the wyrm?" toni said.

"what serpents at the wrym?" jughead asked.

-

"i don't understand." jughead said.

they were at the wrym and they saw a bunch of serpents eating out of cans.

"you saw what the ghoulies did to most of sunnyside." toni said.

"a lot of serpents couldn't afford to leave riverdale. so, we came here." sweet pea said.

"does my dad know about this?" jughead asked.

-

cheryl came to the serpents rescue because they heard sheriff minetta was going to be trashing the wrym.

all the serpents got out and went to fred's house and started to cook them food.

fred and archie were going to be helping the serpents.

-