Fletch

He listened to Jac and could admit to being little frustrated that she was still so insecure to think it might go wrong, however he reasoned that is part of her and his love would eventually break down that last defence.
He opened his eyes and grinned
"I will make you see one day that this" he gestured between them "is strong and nobody is going anywhere . Move in Jac and keep your place for 6months to make sure. But I have no doubts"
Jac jumped into his arms and kissed him hard
"What about the kids?"
"Er well I kind of already asked my lot if it would be ok. Sorry but I needed to check first before I asked you"
Jac stroked his face " you're a good dad Fletch" she smiled. "Just Emma to speak to then?"
"I don't think we'll have any problem there, you do know she has a little crush on me?"
"Well what can I say like mother like daughter"
"Shall we tell them tonight." Said Fletch
" you finish later than me tonight. I'll collect the little ones from crèche, shall I wait till you get home to break the news or shall I just say 'so I'm moving in'?"
"wait for me" he kissed her. I need to get back to work now
Jac picked the little ones up for the crèche and headed straight to Fletch's. She already had an overnight bag in the car.
"Hi"Jac called as she walked in. Evie had already started on the pasta bake. It wasn't unusual for Jac to pick Theo up, nor was it unusual for her to stay for tea
" do you want a hand with that ?" Settling the little ones down with a drink and Peppa Pig
Evie smirked "so have you seen Dad today?"
"Yeah he popped into my office just before I came home"
"Hmm did he....ask you anything?"
Jac blushed "like what"
"Oh come on he asked you to move in didn't he?"
"Erm err well ..."
"If he didn't ask well he's going to and if he did I hope you said yes or he will be heartbroken " said Evie firmly