Fletch

Wow that woman can kiss thought Fletch. I'm going to have a difficult time remaining a gentleman for long. But this was all very new and he knew that for both their sakes they had to take it slowly, there was the kids to consider as well. On the walk back to Fletch's they agreed to tell the kids they were just good friends for the time being.
They stopped a little way from the house and shared another kiss before stopping holding hands and heading in
"Hi kids"shouted Fletch
"Hi Dad" came a chorus from the living room
Suddenly Jac took a sharp breath in and put her hand to her mouth " oh my god I was so nervous I didn't even think about how much I was drinking. I can't drive home "
"Well that's all very suspicious " smirked Fletch
Jac hit him in the arm " I didn't do this on purpose you idiot. Why didn't you stop me"
Fletch held his hands up in surrender " I honestly didn't think" " you'll have to stay here 'friend'"
Jac rolled her eyes " don't get any ideas 'friend', I'll take the sofa"
"I have a better idea" said Fletch walking into the living room
"Who fancies a Fletcher/Naylor sleep over in the living room. We're all off tomorrow, we've got plenty of sleeping bags camping mats and sofas to go round and plenty of Disney movies to watch"
"Yay"
Fletch sent the kids to gather sleeping bags etc. Ella leant Emma a nightie.
"And what will you be wearing Ms Naylor?" Fletch asked suggestively when they were out of ear shot of the kids. Jac blushed - so unlike her to be shy.
Fletch laughed "I'll get you a long t shirt. Don't worry "