Fletch

He felt like he'd been sucker punched right in his heart
"Wow" he breathed into her hair. The moment was so intense he broke the tension " your secret is safe with me Ms Naylor. You will maintain your hard ass bitch persona at work. But when I get you home ....." he kissed her deeply "we'll finish this later" he promised in a sultry voice.
She let a a soft moan. He loved the way she responded to him
Jonny rang the doorbell
"Hello mate" Fletch answered the door. The two men maintained a friendly approach to each other. Honestly- jonny could not live with Jac , half the time he wanted to kill her but she was the mother of his child and he genuinely wanted her to be happy and Fletch succeeded where he had failed. He seemed like a good bloke and Emma was besotted with him. More so than she was with his other half he thought wryly.
"Come in" said Fletch " we're just about to watch a film. Beer, cuppa?" Emma ran into the living room
" Mummy" she jumped into Jac's arms. "Hey baby" just as everyone else greeted Emma enthusiastically. Jac's heart contracted
"now can we put it on" Evie asked
Jonny surveyed the scene from the doorway nursing a bottle of beer.
Ice queen Naylor in the middle of mess, drinks bottles, snuggled under a blanket with Ella, Theo and now Emma, Evie laid out leaning against Jac's legs
" think you've got it sussed here pal " Jonny said to Fletch "you know what, I think I have"
" I absolutely love having Emma at mine but Mel struggles to cope with any kind of mess or disorder. Emma's scared to get dirty."
Fletch had never met Mel but remembered Jac's description of her as a barbie doll. Fletch smiled " sometimes you're hard pressed to keep clean in this place"
"What are your plans for Christmas jonny?" By which they both knew he meant what's gonna happen with Emma