Fletch

I might do a Zollie one shot set at Jac and Fletch's wedding
————————————————————————
"I wonder if she's going to turn into a bridezilla" Fletch said to Sacha as they were having a fitting for their suits.
"She's got less than a week to sort her and Evie's dresses out and sort out and god knows what ever else women do in preparation for these things - I've done it twice and I'm still non the wiser"
Fletch chuckled "yeah I had nothing to do with it last time"
"You're a good match Fletch. I've known Jac a long time and I've never seen her this happy. Don't ever hurt her Fletch. I think it would kill her after she had finally let somebody in"
"Never" said Fletch firmly "never"
After sneaking a quick pint with Sacha, Fletch made his way home.
Jac was on the phone to the florist " no i want yellow roses not cream. The wedding is 5 days away. I expect a confirmation call tomorrow"
Jac hung up
"Hi" he said
"I cannot stand incompetent people"she raged "Hi" she said calming a little "did you get sorted with Sacha?"
"Of course" he went to her and put his hands gently on her shoulders "chill Jac"
She laughed "I know what the hell has got into me. Valentine was right you must like a challenge to take me on"
"Well I was running a book on whether I could get a date with you. They were long odds" he said seriously
Jac looked briefly horrified until he burst out laughing "your face! Obviously I'm teasing you"
"The odds are getting shorter on whether I kill you" She said
He simply pulled her in for a long and increasingly passionate kiss.
Their lips parted, both breathing heavily
"You're killing me every time we do that but  can't finish what we started" he grinned
Jac's face reddened."I love how I can still do that to you" he said
Fletch answered a call on his phone. "Oh hi Lexi what can I do for you. Ok I'll let you know" "That Lexi ?" Jac called through from the kitchen
He went through to her " yeah she wants to know if we want to write our own vows"
"Oh. Do we? I hadn't even thought of that? What do you think?" Asked Jac
"Well I could talk all day about how much you mean to me so I'd have to keep it brief"
"Slavs" she teased. He playfully punched her lightly in the arm "I'm being nice" he laughed
"I think I could probably talk about how I feel about you without everyone throwing up"she said
"Right now I need to go and collect the rings. Will you send out the email again reminding people to come if they're on shift"
"You're rushing round like a maniac. But you're enjoying it aren't you?"
Jac looked sheepish " yeah I'm loving it". That earned her the biggest , tightest Fletcher hug