Part 19

6 weeks later. (July 2011)

Aston’s POV. 

We had literally just got off the plane, when we were rushed into a car and to the studios where Daybreak was filmed. No time to go home or anything. We were here to talk about out amazing success in Europe and to do some further promoting for our single “She makes me wanna” which was coming out in just 5 days! We’d already done serious promoting, although we weren’t in the UK, it was still looking good for number 1! 

Suddenly, we were on the set waiting to be interviewed. I was quite overwhelmed. The cameras started rolling, and we were introduced. “So, they’re finally back, and better than ever! It’s this generations biggest boy band JLS!” the presenter announced. “So boys, you’re back! How was Europe?” He asked. “It was incredible!” Oritse said. “The response for our music was just mad!” “You managed to get number one in a few countries over there didn’t you?” “Yeah, the single we released, and our first album both got to number one in France, Spain, Germany and Italy! We got into the top 5 in a few others too!” Marvin replied. The presenter questioned us about it for a while longer, before changing topic. “So, Aston.” He said turning to me, I knew what was coming. “It looks like you’ve finally found the one then?” “Yeah, it looks that way.” I said smiling. “How did the two of you meet?” He asked. “Let’s just say we go back a long way.” I said simply, not wanting our private life out in the open more than it was now. “Oh, do tell?” He asked again, hoping for an exclusive. “Nope sorry, this is between me and Scarlett.” I said firmly, looking straight into his eyes. He knew he wasn’t getting any more information from me. He asked us a few more questions, then we went on to perform the single for the first time. 

Scarlett’s POV.

I was waiting backstage in the dressing room with Rochelle and Chloe, waiting for the boys to finish the interview. A few minutes later, the boys came back. Aston walked straight over to me. “Did I say anything about us that you didn’t want me to?” He said quickly. “No of course not!” I replied, “Let’s just get home!” By home, I meant back to Aston’s. 
2 hours later, and we were walking through the doors of Aston’s house. “Wow it feels good to be home!” Aston exclaimed, jumping full out onto the sofa and stretching. I walked over to the table, and put my bag down, examining the amount of mail that had been arranged on the table by Aston’s mother. “Hadn’t you better sort this lot out in case there is something important?” I asked. “Yeah I guess.” He sighed, walking over to the table. He sorted through the mail, when there was a look of confusion on his face. “That’s strange, this one is addressed to you?” He said. “Considering I don’t live here, that’s a bit weird?” I said back, taking the large brown envelop out of his hand and opening it slowly. I pulled the content out. It was a picture of me and Aston, the one he had tweeted when we first got together, except my face was missing. There was no writing on it at all. “Okay that’s a bit weird.” I said, trying to keep calm. Aston took the picture from me. “Who the hell would do something like that?” He exclaimed. “It’s sick.” “Someone who’s obviously jealous?” I suggested, taking the picture off him and walking towards the bin, about to bin it. “No, keep it.” He said suddenly. “Why?” I asked confused, surely it would be best to bin it, forget about it even. “No, just trust me on this one. Keep it.” Aston replied. I gave in, asking no further questions, handing him the picture back. I watched Aston as he walked over to the draw, he was frowning. “What’s wrong?” I asked. “I just can’t believe someone would be sick enough to do that!” He exclaimed. He was acting more concerned about it than I was, when in truth, it should have been the other way around. “Ast, just forget it, it was probably just some kids messing around.” I said, walking over to him, wrapping my arms around him from behind, kissing his neck gently. “Come on, let’s go to bed.” “Babe, it’s only 1pm? You can’t be that jetlagged?” he replied, turning towards me. “Well I didn’t say anything about sleeping did I?” I said back, biting my lip…