Part 80

Aston’s POV.

It was just gone 12, Scarlett had just left. My Mum was due to come and pick Faith up around 1, and the boys were coming to pick me up a little while later! I was beyond excited, but a part of me was worried for what the boys actually had planned for me, no doubt Oritse was still planning his revenge! I couldn’t control my excitement, this would make the wedding so much more real!

There was a knock on the door, Mum. I opened the door, and bounced back into the living room. “Someone’s excited.” Mum commented. “Yep, I am! Can’t wait!” I exclaimed, sitting down. “You be careful, I know what young boys are like.” Mum said back. “Of course I’ll be careful!” I replied. “I know, I still worry about you, don’t do anything you’ll regret either, Scarlett’s a lovely girl Ast, don’t mess this up.” She said sternly. “Of course I won’t mess it up, I love her, I’d never do anything to hurt her!” I exclaimed passionately. “I’m just warning you.” Mum said back. “I won’t hurt her, I’m not even going to drink that much anyway.” I replied, I actually want to remember this week. “Just don’t drink as much as you did when you went to Vegas for Marv’s stag do.” She said slowly. “Well, I was in a bad place back then, with everything that happened.” I said quietly, shuddering at the memories. “I wish you had told us about that, what happened with you and Scarlett, we could have helped you.” Mum sighed. “Well that’s all in the past now, anyway, let me go get Faith’s things.” I said, changing the subject and walking upstairs. It still hurt thinking about what happened. I brushed everything aside, and smiled, everything was fine, we were together about to get married I was worrying for nothing! I got the bag, and took it back downstairs to give to Mum, the boys were already here! “Lemme put the baby in the car, then I’ll be with you!” I exclaimed, handing the bag to Mum and picking up Faith. I walked towards the car and strapped her in. “Daddy loves you, and so does Mummy, we’ll see you soon.” I promised, I’d miss her so much! I shut the door gently. “Thanks Mum, if anything goes wrong, let me straight away?” I asked. “Of course I will, no go, have fun!” Mum exclaimed, getting into the car. I turned around to face the boys, they all had grins like the Cheshire cat! “Oh God, what have I let myself in for?!” I laughed. “Let the fun commence!” Oritse smirked.

Scarlett’s POV.

“I can’t believe it, we’re on our way to the airport, and you still won’t tell me where we’re going!” I complained. “Nope, you’re not finding out until we’re there!” Ellie exclaimed. We were in the car, me, Ellie, Rochelle, Chloe and my two cousins Lauren and Taylor. “Harsh.” I said back. “You’ll find out soon enough!” She said back. “Just tell me this we’re not going to Paris are we?” I asked. “No, of course not, I’m not that stupid!” Ellie replied. “What happened in Paris?” Taylor asked innocently. “Scarlett and Aston got propositioned for a foursome.” Ellie scoffed. “Elle! It’s not funny, they were mental drug addicts!” I exclaimed. “Yeah but still, looking back on it now, you gotta admit, it’s funny.” She laughed. I frowned. “Oh come on Scarl, lighten up!” She exclaimed. “I will, on one condition, you don’t mention anything to do with that vile woman for the duration of the week.” I said back. “Deal.” Ellie said quickly.

We arrived at the airport around 20 minutes later. “Right, before everyone gets out, I want your phones.” Ellie announced. “You can’t do that! What if there’s an emergency, what if something’s up with Faith?!” I babbled. “We’ve got a phone for emergencies, everyone at home has the number, so if there’s something wrong, they’ll ring us on that.” Ellie said back. “I don’t like the idea of not being able to ring Aston.” I muttered. “Scarl, it’s your hen do! You’ll see each other soon enough!” Ellie exclaimed. “Fine, I’m sending him one last text though.” I muttered. I typed quickly. ‘Ellie’s taking our phones for the week, have an amazing time beautiful, you deserve it, I love you, miss you already xx’. I sent the text before handing my phone over. We walked into the airport, and checked in, although Ellie made me stay away. Damn! She wasn’t letting me find out where we were going until the last minute!

“Now boarding, flights to Florida!” The overhead speaker said. “That’s us!” exclaimed Ellie. “What?! We’re going all the way to Florida?! I said back, astounded. “Yep we sure are! The fun begins now!” Ellie laughed