//9//

minho: hey jisung?

jisung-munch: yeah that's me

minho: oh good

minho: are you busy? today?

jisung-munch: idk why?

minho: would you like to hang out?

jisung-munch: oh sure

minho: oh okay cool!

minho: my friends and i were wondering if you'd like to hang out with us at clink

jisung-munch: clink?

minho: yeah it's a party place

jisung-munch: oh ok

jisung-munch: did you ask your friends?

minho: well i mentioned it to them :) they're fine with it

minho: you still up for it?

jisung-munch: are you sure i should come would they like me

minho: yeah! they want to meet you so it's all good

jisung-munch: oh okay !

minho: you can come over my house at 5:00 and we can leave later

jisung-munch: okay i'll see if i can get out at that time

minho: nice

~~~

"he said he might be able to come." minho turned off his phone as they stopped at a library for jeongin and his school assignment.

"okay that's cool! im excited to meet him." chan enthusiastically said, loudly placing down his book accidentally.

"at five he'll be at my house." minho said and took the final sip of his drink, making felix lean forward.

"what? that's in an hour!" he claimed, looking at the time.

"don't worry we'll be there in time." changbin told felix, smiling at him, and then stealing his chips that were on the table they were sat at filled with books.

"jeonginnie have you found the book you need?" chan hovered over the younger who was on the floor, a pile of books to his right.

"no.. i can't find it." he whined. "they want some really advanced book since it's my last year and i don't even know how to say it hyung. help." he pouted, stressed out.

chan smiled and kneeled next to him, looking at all the books around on the red carpet. "don't stress, i'll help you. you can come over and we can look through my past reports and see if it's the book you need." he suggested.

"you can use mine and if not then we'll find the book when we get back." he said and put his hand on jeongin's head and ruffled his hair, making him smile with his braces.

minho's face twisted a bit. "yah stop that i don't want to see your sickening flirting and affections." he claimed yet they ignored him.

"we should go now before we leave jisung alone at the house." jeongin stood up and quickly booked it out of the library so he wouldn't have to be the one to pick everything up- and everyone followed him.

~~~

"i can remember.." jisung told himself.

he's been to minho's house twice now, he can remember where it was like last time.