//114//

"hey! don't run so far ahead you two!" hyunjin whined, dragging his feet and practically melting into the floor.

"then don't be so slow!" minho mocked back at him, still running ahead with jisung.

"tsk tsk tsk they really are like little kids." seungmin commented, eventually dragging the picnic basket from hyunjin's hands as it seemed to only be slowing him down more.

"oh let them be." chan smiled fondly at looking at the two on the top of the hill, setting things down.

"this is such a nice idea!" jeongin spoke next, smiling widely as he waved the blanket in his arms, running to catch up to the two.

"honestly a picnic idea was great. especially since this is minho's first day back, it's better than him just being trapped home." changbin said, dragging up the cooler- felix helping him do so.

"we can run around too!! isn't that nice changbinnie?" felix giggled, loving the fact they were spending time outside. changbin smiled and nodded.

everyone eventually caught up to them, setting the rest of the items up together.

they packed lunch boxes and brought a whole plate of strawberries and snacks for everyone.

after a while the process of setting everything up was at its end.

minho healed very well, according to the doctors, as they days went by.

he sat down and immediately jisung sat by his side, excitedly taking some strawberries.

"how long has it been since we've done something like this?" chan asked, already opening the huge bag of chips and emptying it out on a big plate.

"way too long. but now we have to do more things like this, right hyung?" jeongin leaned closer to him, smiling and raising his eyebrows.

minho paused in his spot, glaring at chan. "did you two start dating without you telling me?" he stared daggers into him, making chan laugh nervously before putting his attention back to the chips on the plate.

"eh it's more like they don't have a label yet. they're practically dating." jisung explained shrugging his shoulders now focusing on food just like everyone else.

"wow i get stabbed once and i miss out on all the important stuff, can't believe it." minho shook his head, ashamed while felix crawled up to him and tackled him down just because he had the urge to be annoying.

everyone laughed as the two began to roll down the hill- hearing minho's screams and felix's evil laughter.

"i'll kill you!" minho screamed, making felix run off, running away for his life while minho chased him- scaring him to death.

"changbin!" felix screamed, immediately running up to him and hiding in his arms.

"lee felix i'm gonna end your bloodline-" minho's threats were cut short by a ring of a phone.

it was jisung's phone, and he turned it around to look at the caller. his face changed into surprise, as he looked at the ID.

he immediately waved minho over.

minho raised an eyebrow, approaching him confused. "who is it?"

"it's junseo." jisung said shocked, making minho surprised as well. "what would he be calling for? we haven't spoken in forever." he said confused, before getting up and dragging minho with him.

he went to the side and answered the phone, a little nervous to be honest.

he held minho's hand as he put the phone to his ear. "hello?"