//110//

jisung bit down on his lips as they drove to the hospital.

they were trying to get minho to wake up- and jisung was internally breaking.

he tried not to show the extent in which he was worried, he didn't want to make matters worse.

but he had never been this scared.

after a while of hooking minho up to the IV and controlling the blood loss, his eyes slowly started to open again- but he was in the same state as before.

he managed to hold jisung's hand back again.

"minho- oh thank god.." jisung scooted closer and tried to look at minho's eyes.

it was difficult.

"can you hear me?" jisung desperately asked, and minho's eyes kept falling shut but reopening in a rapid pattern, like he was fighting it.

he weakly squeezed jisung's hand back.

jisung was barely able to feel anything. but to minho it felt like he was using all his energy. he thought he squeezed jisung's hand back hard, when really it was barely a squeeze.

"you.. can't move your head anymore?" jisung feared that he would lose consciousness again.

and from the lack of reply minho was giving him, the only way he was able to tell that minho was awake, were his eyes.

they had arrived at the hospital, and they brought minho to a room.

"you can stay here if you wish. rather than putting him to sleep, we're going to put him under a lot of numbing medication while we do this procedure, because we can't risk him not waking up." the nurse explained.

"wh..what are you gonna do?" jisung asked, hand still gripping minho's.

"we're going to disinfect his wound, see the extent of the damage, and stitch him up." she explained.

"the wound wasn't the main issue, but it was the blood loss that was the worst. we're going to give him some blood, then everything should be safe." the nurse said.

and jisung didn't leave.

he was bad with these things, but he didn't look at it.

instead he chose to look at minho's face, and at his hands. he stayed out of the way of the supposedly quick procedure.

they wasted no time, diving straight into work on getting the stitches in.

the sight of the blood was still scarring. it was dry now but jisung hated the fact that it was minho's blood. it was still streaked on his face and on his neck, and still on his hands.

this was an emergency procedure and there could be no waiting, because minho had lost so much blood.

there was a divider that was placed down so minho wouldn't be able to look down and see what was happening. it wasn't like he had the energy to do so anyway.

and that's where jisung's role became extremely important. he would calm and ease minho if he needed it.

even though they didn't give minho anything to knock him out, he was still drowsy and constantly fighting his eyes closing.

at one point he looked back up at jisung, and it took everything for jisung not to cry at the way he looked with the breathing mask on.

he looked so... sick.

"mm.." minho squeezed jisung's hand specifically tighter than last time, his eyes squeezing shut.

jisung looked at one of the nurses, stammering on his words. "i.. i think he can feel it." he told one of the nurses, who looked at minho's face as well.