//68//

jisung ended up sleeping over that night.

instead of going up to minho's room like they normally did- both of them crashed on the couch.

both their minds and hearts were going crazy, as they fell asleep in each other's arms.

that was probably was the best sleep of they had in a while.

~~~

jisung was the first one to wake up this time, yawning awake and opening his eyes to see him still in minho's arms.

he smiled to himself as he felt happiness and a warm fuzzy feeling run through him.

it wasn't a dream.

jisung hovered over minho, looking at his face dumbly.

he studied his features, using his hand to brush some of his hair away from his face.

he then poked his nose, quickly drawing his hand back when he thought minho would wake up.

however, he didn't.

jisung then poked his ear, finding it funny when he flinched- he held his breath so he wouldn't laugh.

a final boop of his nose made minho pop his eye open, tiredly looking up and seeing jisung over him.

immediately he let out a breath of laughter as jisung smiled and moved away.

"what are you doing?" minho laughed, sitting up and rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"trying to wake you up." jisung smiled widely.

and minho felt his heart beat rise again, because everything he really wanted was right in front of him.

it felt comfortable to be there with each other- always staring in each other's eyes.

however this was ruined when a loud bang came from the front door along with the screech of "LEE MINHO!"

both of them got startled and jumped into each other, crashing their foreheads together.

"OW!" they both shouted, falling back and holding their heads in pain.

"oh my god are you okay?" minho quickly shook off his pain and went next to the boy, now on the floor, with his forehead covered by his hand.

wincing, minho put his hand over jisung's hand like covering it would stop the pain.

yet he kinda laughed a little as jisung whined, "oh my god-" he winced.

however the moment he looked up at minho, he started laughing.

"there's a red spot on your forehead!" he laughed, moving his hand away and pointing.

minho also snorted. "hey you got one too! yours is bad." both of them joked- completely forgetting about the sound that startled them to begin with.

that was until they heard loud footsteps meet them in the living room.

they both looked up to see chan, panting and pointing at jisung. "you slept over!" he said loudly.

jisung looked to the side for a split second, confused before looking at chan as if he were crazy. "uh, yeah-"

"you know minho loves you right?"

both minho and jisung were caught off guard with chan randomly blurting- making jisung blush and slowly nod his head.

"and?" chan urged on, while the two others were still confused beyond their minds.

jisung looked at minho, who shrugged honestly. he had no idea what was happening.

"my senses were tingling something happened between you two, didn't it?" he pointed at both of them.

immediately the two of them became flustered- remembering their kiss.

both of them were still sitting on the floor, this time too shy to look at each other.

and chan observed this- gasping and clenching his chest. "i fucking KNEW it!!" he screamed.

jisung covered his face with his sleeves, embarrassed as minho looked over at him. even if his own face was reddening, minho still smiled at the image.

"c-chan can you leave-" jisung murmured through the fabric, feeling his face burn up.

"y'all kissed huh?" chan blurted- and jisung fell backwards, curling up as his whole face became scarlet.

minho saw the color of jisung's ears, which were even turning redder.

"so who kissed whO?" chan put his hand on his chin, pretending to be engulfed in the conversation.

minho scoffed jokingly and nudged chan. "stop, you're killing him."

chan looked back at jisung who was literally curled up in a ball, both hands covering his face.

minho laughed at the sight and pulled jisung up by the hands, getting him to sit back up, and he held his hands away from his face.

jisung looked down at the floor as the blush got worse.

"ahh okay that means minho kissed you first." chan nodded to himself, that seemed about right.

as if it were even possible, jisung got worse.

minho leaned to look at jisung's face, who continued to look away in embarrassment.

jisung tried to move away however minho caught a good glance at his face, making him 'aw' and ruffle jisung's hair.

jisung peeked back up at chan who had an amused look on his face, making him sink back.

chan finally let out a 'pfft' and backed off, "okay okay i'll leave, congratulations~"

"shut up..!" jisung called after him as chan giggled and flew out the door.

as soon as he left jisung sunk into minho's arm, grumbling.

"aw your face is so red." minho pinched his cheeks making him sigh.

"yeah i know." he said, wishing his face would just stop.

two seconds passed and minho tilted jisung's face towards him and placed a sweet, loving kiss on the tip of jisung's nose.

"you hungry?" minho asked, as jisung smiled wobbly through his mental shutdown as his calming face only got worse again.

"y-yes." he got out, unsure how to function.

minho laughed and brought jisung up to his feet. "alright let's go, i'll make you whatever you want." he smiled.

~~~

minho hadn't experienced many great things in his life.

he went through majority of it so far, living in a bubble with only his thoughts.

but now that he had jisung, things would surely be different.

even for jisung.

for the longest time jisung knew he was growing a huge crush on minho, but he didn't think about it too often.

in fact, the moment minho confessed he wanted to date him so badly- but a huge part of him knew that he might've not been ready for that.

but even now? as jisung sat at the table, annoying minho with stupid jokes as he cooked- jisung couldn't help but feel happy.

happy that minho was there with him