//15//

jisung didn't move his hand away from his face- and he didn't plan on moving it for the time it took him to get to minho's house.

he grabbed his phone and ran all the way down stairs, quickly opening the front door and slamming it shut as he ran his fastest.

he was still on the verge of a breakdown but he controlled what he was feeling the best he could.

it took only a few minutes for jisung to make it to minho's house because he was running the whole way.

it was cold outside.

minho, who had been standing outside in the cold on his porch waiting, finally saw jisung's figure.

he felt relief to see him, but he squinted to see him holding the left side of his face. he couldn't really see well.

but he heard jisung crying.

so he stepped down the three steps as jisung practically ran to him- and engulfed him into a hug.

"woah hey, it's okay." minho was shocked at how badly jisung was shaking. he felt his heart racing through the hug.

he pulled back to try and look at jisung's face to try and comfort him- but he froze up once he got a look at the hand pressed to his face.

it was dripping with blood.

"jisung are you bleeding?" he panicked and tried to see. "oh my god what happened?"

"yeah i-im afraid to check.." he said, unaware at how bad it was even himself. he was flowing with emotions.

minho guided jisung inside and quickly turned on the light, sitting him down on the couch. "let me see."

jisung felt the numb feeling grow worse as he nodded, allowing minho to place his gentle hand on his hand.

minho slowly moved jisung's hand to reveal that he had two cuts on his face, both dripping red with blood.

jisung felt the warm liquid and he began shaking more, as he finally saw his hand.

his voice wavered as he saw the blood dripping down his hand- and once minho saw this he immediately grabbed his hand to cover it from his sight.

"it's okay you're okay," he tried to call him down.

"i-is it bad?" he whimpered to which minho shook his head.

"it's not deep it's just bleeding a lot, here." minho took his hoodie that was on the couch and placed it on his face. "i'll be right back, okay?"

minho quickly went to his bathroom and frantically got two wash cloths, disinfectant, and two larger bandaids.

he rushed back into the living room and told jisung to give him his hand so he could wipe the blood off.

"okay im going to disinfect it.. it's going to hurt but if it does too much tell me and i'll stop pouring." minho looked and tried to read jisung's face, but he only nodded and looked around the room as he was nervous.

he got the wash cloth and put it a little under his chin as he poured the disinfectant over the two cuts- making jisung flinch.

then minho quickly put the towel over it. "hold this here," he said and jisung held the cloth in place as minho got ready to take off the backing of the bandaids.