//104//

"lee minho wake your ass up!" a loud, yet faint, scream woke the boy up- who at this point kept getting annoyed that everyone felt the need to yell at him.

he woke up from his sleep and sat up, looking around the room before looking next to him to see jisung passed out in a deep sleep.

seeing that made minho smile and immediately forget about being annoyed, leaning down to place a kiss on the sleeping boy's cheek.

however the feeling came back once he heard something small being thrown at his window, and he heard his name being called out again.

he groaned, careful not to wake jisung up, getting up from under the covers and opening his window to peek his head out from the second story of his house.

he looked down, eyes squinting from the sun that ran over his sensitive eyes.

there he saw seungmin with a worried expression on his face, small pebbles in his hand.

"i've been knocking! no one was answering!" he complained, making minho give him a dirty look.

"oh you're annoyed? you just woke me up from the best sleep of my life-"

"yeah yeah, whatever. is hyunjin over there right now?" he called up, interrupting minho who was too tired to care right now.

he nodded his head. "why?"

"what do you mean why?! i've been looking everywhere for him, and he hasn't been answering my calls!" seungmin complained once more.

"that's because he's been sleeping like he's in a coma. nothing wakes that kid up." minho said, not feeling too happy from being woken up this way.

"well open the door!"

"ask nicely and i might consider." minho deadpanned, making seungmin rage.

"just a question, do you like your kneecaps? because i will destroy them." he reflected the same look back to minho.

he exhaled through his nose loudly, appreciating that seungmin had the same attitude as him, being surprised.

"i'll let you in only because i don't wanna talk forever. i wanna go to sleep." minho said, scratching his head tiredly as he went downstairs to let seungmin in.

he passed the knocked out hyunjin on the couch, one of his arms sticking up from the position he was in.

he was sleeping on his stomach, his legs twisted with the blankets as he snored- not caring about the noise going on around him.

minho grumbled for the second time, finally going to the front door and unlocking it.

seungmin was there, pushing up his glasses quickly with his hands. "sorry, i didn't mean the kneecap thing." he said, figuring that maybe he shouldn't be so rude to anyone other than changbin.

minho shrugged. "i don't really care." he stepped back. "he's all yours." he pointed to the couch, to the creature who was passed out.

seungmin prodded in, as minho went back upstairs, excited to be under the warm covers again.

seungmin closed the door and ran to the couch, sitting down at the head of it, looking down at the mess that was hwang hyunjin.

he stared down at him, looking at his face and listening to his snores. he was a messy sleeper- and seungmin knew this.

throughout their friendship, each time hyunjin would sleep over he would become a pretzel and twist in ways seungmin thought were concerning.

he sighed, feeling guilty from what had happened yesterday.