//41//

"you guys just left?" jeongin was in disbelief of the situation. why would they be so cruel?

"yeah what else were we gonna do? stay there and probably get hurt worse? i had to get jisung out of there as fast as possible." he spoke.

"do you know their names?" changbin asked. he'd been in two fights in his whole high school career. he was asking the right questions.

"only two. jiho and junseo i think." he mumbled, a headache forming. "thinking about it i, i don't think jisung wanted you guys seeing him like that. that's why he left quickly and didn't come over."

felix frowned. "maybe you should invite him over after then. when we leave. have him sleep over." felix suggested.

after all jisung had slept over many many times already.

"you're smart." minho approved.

even though they were trying to figure out what to do, it was kind of silently decided that there wasn't really anything they could do at that moment in time.

the others decided to be there for jisung, and not mention it.

they didn't want to make jisung uncomfortable.

"uh- minho can i expose you real quick and ask a question you're gonna hate me for asking." chan spoke up, to which minho narrowed his eyes.

"i already hate you." he bluntly said, chan ignoring him and continuing.

"do you like jisung?"

this sent everyone's eyes to him.

minho felt very much attacked, his arms folding. "what makes you think i do?" he asked.

chan snorted and motioned to minho's body. "you literally got your whole ass handed to you because you wanted to protect him!" he cried out loud.

"uh but he's my friend." he knew his feelings very well at this point. he just didn't want to tell them.

he knew he loved jisung.

felix deadpanned and stared down the raven haired boy. "would you do that for ANY of us?"

minho cleared his throat. "of course."

"oh you liar." jeongin remarked, even him knowing that minho was lying.

"okay yeah! i like jisung! a lot!" he finally blurted, face flushing red as he let out a puff of air.

this sent felix and jeongin flying. they squealed, and wacked each other on the arm.

changbin blinked. "wow i didn't think you'd actually admit it."

"wasn't it obvious? did you all know?" he spoke through his sleeves, which he used to cover his face from frustration.

chan climbed next to minho on the couch. "well." he started. "yeah. but i actually think the only one who doesn't know is jisung himself."

"so what kind of like are we talking about here?" felix chimed in, excited.

minho thought to himself. how much did he wanna say?

"uh.. the kind where the only thing that matters to me is his laughter?" he thought harder.

"and my world seems to stop whenever we lock eyes. i can't explain my feelings with words." minho soon realized.

"oh that's love sis." felix blurted out loud, as changbin nodded in agreement.

"yeahh.." minho soon nodded along as well.

even talking about him made minho miss jisung.

"so.. what are you planning to do with your feelings hyung?" jeongin asked, looking up at minho.

minho sighed to himself, playing with the end of his hair as he thought, looking at the carpet. "nothing."

this made chan gasp. "why not? you like him!" he wanted to hit minho.

minho paused and looked at chan, knowing that he'd understand his reasoning.

"i just don't want to stress him out.. i don't want to be selfish. im afraid to hurt him." minho spoke very slowly. they weren't use to hearing him like this. "i guess i care so much about him that i don't want to make it about me."

"but," jeongin started. "dont you wanna get the good parts of the relationship? like cuddle him? or get kisses? or hold hands?" jeongin pouted.

and oh god did he make good points. with every point, minho felt his heart get heavier.

suddenly minho put his hands over his eyes and groaned. "yes of course i want to do all those things! a lot actually.. i would love to kiss him and hold him.. and tell him i love him.." he melted into the cushion.

"oh great jeongin you broke him!" felix shook him by the shoulders, making him apologize and wave his hands.

minho buried himself with pillows as he groaned. "i would love to do all those things.. but i can't." he sighed.

"awww this baby has gotten all squishy." changbin coed in a baby voice, patting his leg, making minho sit up and glare at him.

"honestly minho, he might like you back." chan considered. "i don't know how he normally is, but he obviously enjoys being with you. just try."

minho shook his head. "no, i don't think so. but it's fine, i'm not worried about this right now. there's more important things to worry about."

minho in reality wanted to care for jisung. his feelings were all over the place, so he decided to try not to think so hard about it.

after two more hours of just hanging out and winding down, the boys left because it was getting slightly late.

they all told minho to feel better and to tell jisung they said hi, to which he said he would and then called jisung.

he pressed the contact, sitting crossed legged as he waited for him to answer.

just before the last ring, jisung had answered.

"hey jisung, can you sleep over tonight?" minho's sweet voice made it to jisung on the other end. "the guys just left. it'll just be us two."

jisung paused and thought.

bad feelings of last night went back into his head. he was going to say no, but he realized this gave him another opportunity to apologize.

"okay." he finally said, hearing minho brighten up through the line.

"ah nice! do you want me to buy anything before you come?"

immediately jisung said no. "no no don't buy me anything, it's okay." he confirmed. "i'm on my way."

minho frowned slightly from not hearing jisung's happy voice. "okay." he spoke and jisung hung up.

he felt like jisung was still upset.

he completely understood though.