//72//

jisung had two fractured ribs.

he had them for a while.

and they weren't healing properly. at all. in fact, the healing was going the opposite way.

the doctor had come in after giving some slight pain killers to jisung's and hooking him on IV so he could stay hydrated through this.

the pain killers completely numbed jisung, who was feeling more than exhausted as well as sleepy.

he had a breathing mask on just to secure his breathing better and to support him.

"the ribs were collapsing onto his lungs." the doctor began to explain to a half sleeping jisung, and a concerned minho who was listening intensely.

"that explains why he was having trouble breathing. without proper care the ribs could've punctured his lungs, so you came just in time." he spoke, making minho sigh in relief.

however this wasn't all.

"we also took more scans to see any additional problems, and we also found that he has a mild concussion. and multiple bruising spots." the doctor explained.

"he has to be treated for his head and ribs mostly."

minho was honestly caught off guard. a fractured rib? along with a concussion?

how badly was jisung suffering?

"ah, yes thank you.." he thanked and bowed slightly to the doctor.

the man looked back at jisung who was at this point knocked out, and then back at minho.

"his anxiety stress levels were really high when he got here. does he by any chance have a bad memory with hospitals?" the doctor questioned, as minho shook his head.

"ah no, not that i know of.. why?" he questioned, as the man thought.

"we suspect that he might have post traumatic stress disorder when it comes to areas of hospitals or doctors, we might have to look into that when he's stable and wakes up." the man said to which minho nodded.

"we will come back in a few minutes. he'll have to take prescribed medication for his head injury and we'll give him pain reducers as his ribs heal." he briefly explained as minho nodded his head.

"we'll talk again later." the man smiled, putting down his clipboard.

minho thanked him again, as he left, shutting the door behind him.

jisung had to stay the night here.

minho rubbed his eyes and looked back at jisung, who was still barely awake.

he sleepily and weakly reached his hand out, making minho scoot closer and hold his hand.

"how you holding up?" he sadly smiled at jisung, who was on medication to make him stay calm as well.

"okay.." he mumbled, the drugs numbing him.

minho sighed and frowned, squeezing his hand. "im sorry." he said, making jisung shake his hand.

"i understand why.." he spoke through the breathing mask.

minho thought about how afraid jisung was, so he paused and looked at jisung.

"do you have a bad memory with hospitals?" minho carefully asked, seeing jisung exhale.

after a while, jisung nodded his head. "yeahh.." he confirmed, thinking back.

"wh.. what happened? if you want to talk about it." minho quickly added, really not trying to make jisung upset.

it took jisung a while to speak again, and he began to explain slowly.

"uhm.. well it was last year, i was brought here after i broke my arm and it was when i had a bunch of issues.. well i didn't break my arm but i was all alone." he spoke in a smaller voice.

"my dad left and i was with my mom but she didn't come at all. i was dealing with really bad thoughts and they kept a-asking about it- and when i told them i didn't want to speak this one doctor wouldn't leave me alone. they treated me like i was a crazy unstable person who hurt himself- when really other people were."

he remembered feeling like a caged animal. all alone. his breath became shaky as he recalled the feeling and emotions he felt.

however the coldness went away the moment he felt minho securely squeeze his hand again. the darkness lifted.

jisung looked back at minho. "you're not alone anymore." minho said. "you're here with me. and i wont leave you."

jisung slowly nodded, his breathing calming down and he felt less anxious.

he tried to lace his breathing better with the breathing mask, closing his eyes as minho held tightly onto his hand.

minho kissed the back of jisung's hand, rubbing a circle on the back of it. "i love you." he reminded, making jisung weakly smile.

"i love you too." he said back, warmly.

~~~

jisung had to stay the night, and minho stayed too.

he texted everyone to let them know what happened, telling them that he was going to be fine.

the next morning they woke up together, jisung being able to breathe well.

he didn't need the mask anymore.

an hour later, the doctor came back with everything the two needed to know about jisung's healing process.

"his ribs will heal, but there can't be any heavy pressure pressed on his chest area." he started to explain.

"wrap bandages around his chest to insure that he doesn't move the wrong way and possible worsen his ribs. we'll give him pain killers, and then something else for his concussion. no physical activities because he could possibly harm his head again."

through all this, minho nodded his head, taking in all the information.

"for how long?" jisung asked, sitting up. "will i need to be on medication..?"

the doctor looked back on his clipboard. "for three weeks. if there is any more pain, come back and we'll prescribe you more." the man smiled, making jisung nod.

"with all this, you two will be able to leave later tonight."

"ah thank you," minho bowed as he was given the pills. minho took the bottles in his hands, looking at the label.

"uh, are there any side effects we should worry about?" minho inspected, looking up from the two bottles.

the doctor simply shook his head, "there shouldn't be anything to worry about."

minho understood and with that the doctor left. after he left minho and jisung began to talk with each other.

"sorry this is a lot." jisung apologized and immediately minho shook his head and smiled.

"don't be sorry baby." minho said, moving the hair out of jisung's face.

jisung felt his face heat up slightly as he tried to shake off minho calling him 'baby'.

"if you want you can go home early, i think i'll be fine." jisung encouraged.

"are you kidding? there's no way im leaving you. we'll wait here together." minho crossed his arms, stern with his answer, peeking his eyes open to admire a giggling jisung.

"you really are unbelievable." jisung laughed and brought his hand up to minho's cheek.

"im only unbelievable for you." he winked.