//26//

they were all terrible.

the only ones who kind of had a grasp on things were minho and chan. however it was minimum.

their skating skills were slacking.

they had gone back to get different skates because the ones they had were all a size too big, so they were sat at a bench tying their laces.

"i know we were only there for a second, but it was hard." jeongin sighed, securing his skates to the best of his ability.

"we're so lucky no one fell." changbin agreed with jeongin. he stood wobbly on his skates on the carpeted floor.

minho had tied the laces on his skates tightly, standing up and catching a glimpse of jisung. the younger was focusing on looping the laces through the little loops.

minho chuckled at the sight of jisung's tongue sticking out of his mouth in concentration and struggle.

he walked over and shook his head, lightly laughing a little more. he kneeled in front of jisung and pulled the younger's skate closer by the laces.

"they're too loose." he said, pulling them tightly.

"oh." jisung blinked as he watched minho pull on the laces.

"you have to pull tightly so they fit nice." he explained. he then looked all the laces and pulled to tie them, tucking the loose laces under the velcro straps.

during this whole process jisung was captivated by the older.

minho looked up, smiling. "do they fit good? not too big?" he asked and jisung snapped out of it, moving his foot a little.

"ah- no it's good." he confirmed.

"okay good, next one." minho patted the spot on the floor for jisung to place his other skate there.

he complied as minho continued to tie the other one, pulling and doing the same process. once he was finished he nodded at his work and stood up, hands extended.

"let's go on the ice now." he spoke, grasping jisung's hands with his own.

jisung was slightly worried- only because he'd never gone skating before. well, he has only when he was younger for his seventh birthday.

but that was a long time ago, when his parents cared.

"watch your step." minho warned at the two small steps they had to walk over in order to get in the rink.

jisung hadn't really processed what was happening- or what was going to happen- until his skate finally touched the ice.

"wait wait wait! im scared!" he suddenly realized and squeezed minho's hand and nearly dragged him down, meaning to go back and get off the ice but accidentally going forward, deeper into the rink.

minho couldn't hold back his laughter as jisung wobbled and slipped, death grip now on minho's arm as he wavered.

"hey it's okay, ive got you." he reassured, leading jisung to the side so he could grip the side.

"just try and balance yourself first." he tried to get jisung to stand in the right position.

"wait WAIT-" jisung nearly screamed as minho tried to let him go. "hold onto me! im going to fall- don't let go." he whined a little.

minho chuckled and nodded, linking arms with the scared jisung. "okay hold onto me. move your skates so they're kinda facing each other. and kind of bend your legs. like this." minho demonstrated and jisung hesitantly did the same.

minho began to skate slowly with jisung, and he swore if jisung could've hold on any tighter, his arm would've ripped off.

"let's go over here with the others." minho pointed.

"but i need the wall you don't understand." jisung freaked out, making slow movements.

"it's okay! you'll be fine. right? okay let's go~" he coed and started moving before jisung could even say anything.

the younger let go of the side and started screaming. "minho im going to kill you!"

however minho was too busy evily laughing as jisung hugged his arm, almost falling straight on his face many times.

"im gonna go faster~" he teased, beginning to skate faster.

"yah stop!! wait wait im gonna slip!" jisung whined, scared out of his mind.

"just move with me, ready? left, right. left, right." he started to guide jisung's movements with his own, and the younger tried to copy what he was doing.

and soon he finally got the hang of it, smiling slightly before nervously laughing a bit. "hey..! i think i got it..!"

however all the progress was lost as chan sneaked up behind the two.

"HAN JISUNG." he came from behind and said loudly- scaring minho and jisung who both jumped and crashed into each other because jisung dragged him down.

"oh no- i cAnt get up hyung-" jisung kept trying to get up but he continued to drag minho down when he tried.

and minho was laughing that he couldn't even move his legs.

meanwhile chan was now on the ice from slipping because of his laughter.

he was truly evil.

"okay o-okay! oh god im crying-" minho tried to speak through his laughs. "okay wait let me get up first." jisung was freaking out on the ice, knees beginning to freeze from contact

once minho had gotten up, he held out both his hands.

jisung grabbed onto them as minho swiftly pulled jisung up on his feet, however almost immediately he lost his footing and nearly fell forward- but minho caught him due to jisung launching into his arms.

both of them couldn't help giggling a bit, while minho had his arms wrapped around jisung.

jisung wasn't so scared of the ice but instead began to find it fun. while in minho's embrace he saw felix from over his shoulder.

he spiraled into more laughter from seeing felix trying to skate fast and falling, sliding down on the ice.

he tapped minho's arm and pointed. "hyung look at felix!" he cried and minho turned around to see changbin trying to bring felix up, but falling down onto the ice as well.

they couldn't get up and the two boys watching found it to be one of the funniest things they've ever seen.

"oh my god im gonna throw up." minho once again couldn't breathe from laughing too hard, holding his stomach.

but what he really noticed was how fucking cute jisung's laugh was.

ugh, he could listen to it all day.

and see how jisung's eyes brighten up when he laughs.

he absolutely loved it.