//31//

two more days went by and at this point minho's mind was telling him that he would never hear from jisung again.

maybe he ran away. maybe something terrible happened. maybe he just hated minho.

the list could go on.

and it was sad.

minho was home alone, under a mountain of blankets with his worry eating him up. he wished he didn't let jisung go.

he found himself to be overreacting, but it's not like he could fix it. his face was buried in a pillow 24/7.

his dark hair was a mess and he wore only pajama shorts and a white loose shirt the whole day.

he got up to eat but began to worry more so he just went back in the living room to sulk.

it was about 5:00 pm when he heard chan calling his name outside.

"minho open the door! we're here to spend time with you!" the older shouted, cupping his hands over his mouth.

"ugh go away! i don't want you here!" he grumbled.

"but hyung! it's important!" he heard jeongin's baby voice call out next, to which he ignored.

"hey open the door! it's cold out here!" changbin was next, and minho covered his ears with the pillow.

"then go back home!!"

"but minho we have a surprise for you!" felix called out next, peeking through he window to see the blob of a person on the couch.

still minho didn't budge. "go away."

"but hyung..! you're really gonna like it!" jeongin whined.

"if you let us in for two seconds we'll leave!" chan negotiated, offering minho's attention to the door.

"..okay fine." minho got out from his sadness bundle and stretched as he tried to loosen up his stiff joints.

he sluggishly walked up to the door, hearing whispers on the other side from all his friends.

"no leave it on him, it's cute!"

"wait pull him here- i think minho's coming-"

"wait it's not in the center."

"uh what-"

"shh!"

that was weird.

he swore he heard jisung's voice quietly mixed up in there.

the dark haired boy opened up the door and sighed. "guys leave now you said two seconds-"

he paused upon seeing jisung with wide eyes in front of him- with a red present bow on his hoodie.

their eyes locked with each other's as minho became completely shocked.

"NOW!" changbin shoved jisung into the house as jeongin slammed the door shut, jisung stumbling and minho catching onto him.

they were both confused.

"j-jisung?" he stepped away to see the boy's face to make sure it was real.

and sure enough the boy in front of him still had the orange hair, the chubby cheeks, and the big brown eyes minho had been missing.

it seemed like jisung had brightened up too, a smile forming on his lips suddenly.

in not even a second- they were in each other's embrace.

a fast induced hug , both boys smiling and laughing, as minho spun him around a little. "oh my god jisung!"

however minho pulled away as he was smacked into reality.

he cupped jisung's face and checked him frantically. "are you okay? are you hurt? why haven't you been texting back?" he searched for any wounds.

however the younger quickly calmed him down. "..no! im fine! i have been texting you back but uh, chan told me that he wouldn't get to you." jisung smiled a little more from seeing minho's face.

he missed him too.

he jumped back into another hug, which couldn't stop minho from smiling to himself as he wrapped his arms around jisung's back securely.

"i was so worried, i thought something happened to you and i just didn't know.. are you sure you're okay? how was it?" minho completely didn't hear the whole chan thing.

or at least he didn't focus on it. but oh boy would he remember later on. and chan would be dead.

"it was a little weird." he pulled back and sat down on the couch, making minho sit next to him. "i was there for more days than i thought." he admitted, laughing lightly.

however he looked down at his feet for a few minutes, sighing a little. "but i missed you."

this banged against minho's heart. it was like his heart had a rush from hearing jisung say that.

this made him think about jisung. his lips curled into a tender smile, as he began to realize that he really missed jisung.

"i missed you too." minho whispered back, earning jisung's attention.

"really? you did?" he asked, if he really meant it. his eyes were big and hopeful.

"of course i did. look at me, im a mess." minho laughed at himself, finally feeling the feelings of the last week fade away.

"but you still look good." jisung said.

once more another bang against minho's heart. he broke out into a smile and pulled jisung close to him. "aigoo stop being so cute!~" he heard jisung's giggles and felt his heart bang again.

he felt his stomach grow butterflies.

when he pulled back jisung's cheeks were a bit flushed. "have you been keeping warm?" was minho's next question.

jisung nodded his head. "yeah but it was really chilly at the wedding. i left one of my jackets there." he pouted, sighing and looking down at the carpet.

minho caught himself staring at jisung's features.

he had really cute eyes, and really cute cheeks, and really cute lips, and really cute everything.

minho didn't understand why his heart was being so loud. it was like it was going to burst.

without realizing, minho was leaning closer to the cute boy. his focus was now on his lips.

his soft, smooth, cute lips.

what would it be like to kiss them-

"JISUNG!" felix suddenly barged into the house, arms extended and minho immediately fell back- cheeks flushing a deep red from realization of what he was about to do.

"felix!" jisung stood up, meeting felix for a tight hug, oblivious to everything else.

"how are you?" felix excitedly asked. "i missed you!!"

"im good!"

felix pretended he didn't just see what minho was going to do.