//32//

"do you want to sleep over?" minho had asked jisung as felix was in the kitchen, going through minho's food.

jisung smiled at the idea of a sleepover, his gummy smile getting to minho. "sure!"

yeah okay minho knew it was dangerous. he knew that asking jisung to sleep over was probably a bad idea considering he hasn't been able to control himself.

now that he thought about it- it was actually a terrible idea. at this point minho knew that he felt something to him.

but it was too late to take it back.

"sleepover? can i stay?" felix bounced into the room, and minho nodded.

"sure, i just have to get the sleeping bag for you." minho stood up but stopped when he heard felix whine.

"no, let's sleep in your room!" he complained. minho furrowed his eyebrows.

"why?"

"because im always in the living room! it gets boring here after a while." felix complained, swishing his hair out of his face. "i need a change of scenery."

"well there isn't enough room up there-"

"oh yes there is. one can sleep in the bed, two in a sleeping bag. there perfect!" felix clapped his hands together rapidly like a kid, to which jisung joined in the action.

soon minho had two boys clapping aggressively in front of him. he sighed heavily and shook his head to himself. "okay sure,"

"yay!" both cheered happily, arms throwing up in the air.

"just so you guys know it's raining and the power might go out." minho warned as the boys ran up stairs, ignoring him.

he went to go get to the sleeping bags and food so the boys could eat well. he looked at the time, it was 7:00 which meant that they would probably stay up for hours more.

as he went to gather all the the snacks and make popcorn- he heard a loud crash from upstairs.

in that second his eyes went wide and he slowly put down the popcorn before running upstairs.

"what the hell happened?!-" he burst into his room and cut himself off to see jisung and felix on the floor with books scattered around, underneath his bookshelf.

he looked up at his shelf to see every single book missing.

felix smiled nervously and forced a laugh as he rubbed his neck, while jisung looked up at him apologetically.

"we ran into the shelf.." felix explained. "but we were just playing!" he defended.

minho heavily sighed, rubbing his temples. "i left you guys alone for five minutes. i was in the middle of getting popcorn and this? what- how did you even crash into the shelf that hard?"

"we're sorry." the soft voice he heard made minho completely forget what he was even saying.

he looked at jisung who had big eyes, an expression on his face which read that he felt sorry.

suddenly minho felt himself go soft and he waved his hand, panicking slightly from seeing jisung's sad face. "no no no its okay..!"

that's when common sense hit him, and he looked at both of them to see if they hurt themselves.

felix had a red patch on his knee with a scratch, and jisung had a red area of irritated skin on his arm near his elbow, along with a scratch.

minho sighed softly and smiled gently a bit before extending his hands for both of them. "let's fix you guys." he had to struggle to avoid calling them literal children.

he dragged them to the bathroom where felix was dumbly smiling and jisung looked at the floor.

"so how were you guys even 'playing' anyway?" minho asked as he got out two ice packs and disinfectant spray.

"well i tagged jisung and then i almost ran into your desk, so i hit the breaks and jisung ran into my back and we both fell back into the shelf." felix laughed a little.

"alright hold still," he instructed as he sprayed felix's knee and gave him an ice pack afterwards.

when he got to jisung he noticed how the younger still had a look of guilt on his face, to which he tenderly smiled from looking at him.

before he sprayed jisung's arm, minho rubbed the area and then placed a gentle but long kiss on the spot.

he then sprayed it. he put the ice on his elbow, smiling up at jisung and pinching his cheeks.

"it's okay, don't feel guilty."

jisung's mind felt like it was shutting down, as his face began to get red as he hesitantly nodded, skin feeling tingly. "o-oh okay."

"where's my kiss?" felix playfully pouted and joked, as minho's face twisted in disgust.

"get a kiss from changbin."

after this was said the two others were shocked.

because jisung was the one who said this.

both looked at jisung who had his arms crossed, cheeks still a little red and this time puffed out. however he realized and he began waving his hands.

"i mean that because you like changbin!" he explained and minho smirked a bit before chucking.

"hmmm okay. come on! let's go pick up the mess." felix grabbed his ice pack in his hands and then grabbed jisung to run back upstairs.

"hey don't run up the stairs!" minho called after them, almost certain that they would hurt themselves again.

he swore, felix and jisung was an exhausting combination. he felt like he was watching over hyper children.

he shook his head and sighed to himself, walking up the stairs to see felix and jisung picking up books in a cycle. he began to help, aligning them back in their spots where they belonged.

"ahh okay here's the last one." minho said, placing the last one away.

he dusted off his hands on his jeans and pointed to felix. "and this is why you're not allowed into my room."

felix dramatically gasped, hand over his heart. "im hurt, you don't mean that do you?" he exclaimed. "well what about jisung?" he motioned to the other.

"yes, he can but you? you're a mess felix."

felix just giggled guiltily. "okay yeah you're right." he clapped his hands. "let's get those sleeping bags and snacks!"