//38//

"fuck!" jiho cursed in pain, falling to the floor and gripping his side as he felt ache ring through that area.

"good job ji!" minho praised, and took this opportunity to immediately kick the person holding him back in the groin.

the moment he was released he grabbed jisung close to him. "we're gonna leave, alright?" he spoke calmly, making jisung nod hesitantly.

at that point junseo had tried to grab minho- but instead he separated minho and jisung by falling between them.

jisung fell back onto the ground- and two of the other boys went up to him, making jisung's eyes wide. he stared up at them as they grinned and had the intentions to hurt jisung more.

and jisung almost just waited for pain, until he heard minho's voice.

"fight jisung!" he called past junseo, who was blocking his way.

"you can do it!"

jisung hesitantly got up before either of them could attack, nearly falling back but panicking and pushing one of them away from him.

he didn't know what he was doing.

he'd never fought back before.

his breath kept getting caught in his throat. what was he doing.

"jisung watch out!" minho's voice broke him away from his thoughts, as he panicked and ducked down, avoiding a punch aimed to him.

when he watched minho fight, he saw how minho would swing to the side and kick with his force.

he tried to do the same thing from how he saw it, kicking one of them in the ribs to which he fell to the ground as he curled in pain.

"nice!" minho praised from where he was- but nearly got hit by junseo. as much as he wanted to focus on jisung, he knew he had his own problem.

"why don't you give up?" junseo was annoyed, his black hair falling in his eyes.

"because that's too easy." minho retorted.

they had been back and forth.

junseo wasn't as easy as the others.

and minho was growing tired.

it became apparent as he found it harder to catch his breath and was slowing down in his movements.

he had fought three others on his own prior- and even that wasn't enough. it grew difficult.

junseo smirked and finally got minho to the ground. he groaned in pain as junseo punched him down.

"seems like you finally grew tired." he laughed a little. he wanted to see minho give up.

but even if he couldn't get up right away, minho held no expression of pain. he wasn't giving in.

but he knew he was too tired to go any longer.

meanwhile, jisung had finally gotten the other two boys who were trying to attack him, to the ground. it was pure luck, he swore.

he didn't know how he did it. how he even had it in him.

he caught his breath being now he finally could, and that's when he saw the situation.

minho was leaning back against a tree for support, panting and holding his side in pain as junseo glared at him, a large rock in his hand.

junseo raised the stone above his head, about to crash it into minho.

jisung felt his stomach drop.