//102//

(A/N uhhh this is a long spicy chapter so u h if you want to you can 100% skip PFFF it's long bc I don't really like rushed smut??? I think it displays more emotion when it isn't rushed 🤷‍♀️😔✊🙈 Also there's a little message at the end plz read bdjwns)

jisung's wrists were still being held by minho, and he was staring down at the older.

"so?" minho raised an eyebrow. "you gonna tell me or just continue sitting on me?"

jisung blushed heavily and yanked his hands away. "well you're the one holding me here!" jisung huffed, collecting himself and crawling off of minho.

he jumped off the bed and crossed his arms, going downstairs making minho laugh lightly and sit up.

"hey where are you going?" minho called after jisung, tossing the blanket off his legs as he stood up.

"don't follow me!" jisung called from the living room, clearly being grumpy with minho.

minho went down the stairs and laughed a bit more, "awww are you mad? but why?~" minho teased, going into the living room and seeing jisung.

he was folding the blanket he used when he fell asleep on the couch. "go away." he deadpanned.

however this didn't stop minho. smiling, he wrapped his arms around jisung's petite waist from behind.

"don't you think i have the right to know what i said to you?" minho mused, trying to sound convincing.

from this, jisung let out a large sigh. he undid minho's arms from his waist, turning around as he faced minho directly now.

"listen." he patted his arm. "if i tell you, it would be embarrassing for me and for you." he smiled. "so? i'm not telling."

he then turned back around, smile vanishing and fixing back to a neutral expression as took the blanket to put it away.

"i'll ignore you."

hearing this made jisung stop dead in his tracks. he then slowly turned around to look at minho. "you wouldn't dare." he said, however at this minho completely ignored the fact that he said anything.

he turned around without answering, going to the kitchen.

jisung plopped the blanket down on the couch and followed minho. "hey! don't ignore me ugly." he complained, however minho just went through the cabinets 'looking' for something to eat.

the lack of response made jisung frown. he went up to the taller boy and lightly hit his back with his fist. "excuse me? you can't ignore me."

however minho's lack of response frustrated jisung more. he groaned loudly at his boyfriend, putting his hands on minho's shoulder and shaking him from behind.

"babe don't ignore me," he pouted, sighing once more when he didn't answer.

"fine i'll tell you." he rolled his eyes, and minho smirked to himself knowing that his method would work.

he turned around to be met with jisung. "alright i'm listening." minho piped up.

jisung put his hands up in defense. "all i'm saying is that your mind is in the gutter, even when you're sick."

minho scoffed a bit. he knew he probably would've made a dirty joke at least once while he was sick. but it was a shame he wasn't able to see jisung's reaction.

which is why he was hoping he could see the reaction again.

jisung's cheeks went slightly pink again, reaching to hold minho's hands, swinging them together.