//60//

long story short; minho regretted leaving jisung alone with felix and changbin.

because once he finally went looking for the younger strawberry haired boy- someone drunk had accidentally bumped into him.

jisung had run into minho's back, nearly falling down, gripping onto his jacket before he fell.

minho was startled from being attacked from behind, turning around to see it was a giddy jisung, nearly falling onto the ground.

he opened his mouth to comment on jisung's state- however that moment jisung looked up and locked eyes with minho; his face completely brightening up.

"minhooooo!" he cheered, now gripping onto minho's arms. he tried to stand up, however he fell back into minho's arms.

"oh my god- jisung how much did you drink?" minho asked, taken aback.

however it seemed like jisung only wanted to be hugged and in minho's arms-

because as soon as minho tried to get him to stand up, jisung kept on slumping back into minho and wrapped minho's arms around him.

"a lotttt." he slurred, smiling widely and trying to waddle a direction and lead minho.

he tried to drag minho back to the bar, yet the older gripped tightly onto him, "ah ah ah," he stopped and turned him the other way. "i don't think so."

jisung whined and tugged on minho's arm as minho went to find someplace for jisung to sit down.

"one more~~" he pointed as minho lead him to a seat.

"no, you've had plenty." he sat the younger down, who was pouting and about to complain.

just then minho saw felix and changbin, so he pointed to them. "you guys broke him." he shamed, to which felix and changbin both booked it away from minho.

"minnie please? i won't get drunk!" he slurred and minho shook his head and sighed.

"jisung you're already drunk." he spoke, hands placed on jisung's shoulders to keep him sitting.

jisung whined before he decided he wouldn't try anymore.

chan had found minho and approached him, pausing once he saw him trying to handle jisung.

"felix and changbin, huh?" chan asked, as minho nodded.

"alrighty you know the drill." chan said, hands in pockets as minho snorted.

"alright jisung lets take you to my place," minho sighed deeply, trying not to laugh at jisung's cute slurry voice.

"home?" he looked up as minho nodded his head, supporting jisung's weight. "yay!" he cheered, flinging his arms over minho.

"i'll go get the rest, you just go ahead and take jisung home." chan sent minho off, who prepared his body to give jisung a piggy back.

he stretched and then turned around so his back was facing jisung.

"hop on," he instructed, making jisung brighten up- and jump on minho's back, wrapping his arms around minho's neck.

"bye chan, see you later." he said goodbye to the australian, who smiled and waved back.

"bye bye chan!" jisung shouted over the music, making minho chuckle as he began to walk out of the club.

after walking out in the cold dark night, with a wasted jisung on his back, minho began to head home.

he shook his head and sighed a bit, "next time i should really keep my eye on you huh?" he spoke, well, mostly to himself.

but the wiggling jisung of course answered him back. "yes you should." he was giggling.

he was tying his hands in minho's hair, playing with it as he hummed a song to himself.

minho laughed a little from feeling jisung's hands in his hair.

"min your hair is sooo pretty." he sighed contently, staring at the nearly black locks he was playing with.

even though minho couldn't see jisung's face, he imagined the cutest expression.

minho got a better grip on jisung's legs, taking a moment to scoot him a little higher up so he wouldn't slip off.

"aw thanks ji," minho replied, trying to keep the boy entertained.

"would you let me braid it?" jisung kicked his legs, resting his head on minho's shoulder so that he closer.

"braid it?" minho repeated, looking both ways before he crossed the street. "isn't it too short for that?" he questioned, feeling jisung shake his head.

"no! it's perfect, i can fit maybe mm three? maybe four?" he tried to estimate the amount of buds he could fit in one braid.

"ahh really?" minho kept the conversation going. "maybe you can braid my hair later then."

he heard jisung gasp, "really?" he kicked his legs. "when?"

minho laughed a little. "whenever you want."

jisung ruffled minho's hair as he continued to play with it. "when we get home then." he confirmed, giddy.

"but you need to sleep once we get home." minho spoke tenderly, a little entertained with any answer jisung would give.

"noo i want to do your hair as soon as we get there!" he pouted and whined. "i wanna make you look all pretty min." he complained.

minho smirked and let out a breath. "oh so you don't think i'm pretty now?" he raised an eyebrow, clearly joking.

however, jisung's eyes went wide in realization and he gasped, as he felt like his world was ending. "w-wait no! how could i say that! you're so pretty..!"

minho heard jisung's voice crack- as his eyes were being filled with tears from thinking he just called minho not pretty.

"woah woah hang on, jisung i was just playing around." minho tried to explain, realizing fucking around with a drunk jisung was a mistake.

"y-you were?" jisung sniffled, wiping his eyes.

minho nodded his head, smiling slightly. "of course."

"okay.. good!" the boy said, resting his head back on minho's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around his neck again.

he shut his eyes as he hummed another song to himself.

minho let out a breath, already knowing it was going to be another long night ahead of him. but at least it was with jisung.

jisung was a difficult topic. lately minho felt almost sad when he looked at be boy.

he knew no matter how much he seemed okay- or how happy he was that day- everything he told minho before, is still there.

all those bad feelings and thoughts were still there.

and minho knew that they wouldn't ever really leave.

he knew that under the smile and laughing and giggles; was the same boy he first met buried beneath everything.

and that was something he was horrified of.

because he was so afraid- that jisung would follow his urges and thoughts- and leave him.

that one day minho would wake up and hear the terrible news of what had happened to han jisung- the love of his life.

he brushed those thoughts to the back of his head and ignored them, focusing on getting jisung inside.

still,
he would always be scared.