//90//

"hey guys!" felix called them over to the table, where changbin also waved hellos to them.

"hey!" jisung zoomed over to them, a slight bounce to his step as he sat down in front of felix.

he motioned to minho to walk faster and take the spot next to him. of course, he did.

"soo how you been- WAIT DID YOU GET YOUR EARS DONE?" felix suddenly shouted- and jisung giggles slightly and nodded his head.

"minho did them with a needle. very efficient," he made the 'ok' sign with his hand.

"woah you did the needle ice trick?" changbin leaned closer to see jisung's piercing, the younger allowing him to look.

"yep. his idea not mine, but hey it didn't come out so bad." minho said, proud of himself.

"yeah it looks good i'm surprised. usually they don't really work out well done at home but it came out really good." changbin nodded in agreement.

"have you guys ever gotten one on your face?" felix sat back and asked, earning a shake of the head from jisung and changbin.

"actually, in my second year of highschool i had a nose piercing." minho stirred the cup of ice water in front of him.

"i'm sorry you had WHAT?" jisung blurred out, surprised at what was just said.

"yeah," minho shrugged. "i had to take it out though because it got infected and i could've gone blind. not fun."

"remind me to look for your photo albums, or year books when i'm over again." jisung said, now wanting to see his boyfriend with a nose piercing.

"oh god i remember seeing those pictures." changbin spoke, laughing a bit.

"ah high school- the time for irrational decisions." minho recalled, staring blankly to add affect to his words.

"what was the weirdest thing you guys did in high school?" jisung asked, and was s little concerned by how hard they had to think as if thinking through their many bad decisions.

"well i wasn't living here in high school. i was basically internet friends with these guys for a while. but all my bad decisions happened at any party i went to." minho gave a finger guns at his own words adding irony.

"like what?" jisung urged on, eyeing the other who suddenly got nervous as he laughed, waving his hand.

"oh nothing."

"minmin was a bad boy~" felix wiggled his eyebrow- speaking in a really annoying tone as minho threatened to punch him.

"oooh so you were a bad boy kind in school? wow i'm shocked." jisung grinned, amused as minho sighed and groaned.

"yeah, yeah, okay that's what people looked at me as." minho threw his hands up in defense.

"yeah you really became soft when you met jisung." changbin spoke, making the younger shoot his head towards minho.

"is that so?" he cooed, finding that to be really really adorable.

minho cleared his throat. "i have no idea what they're talking about." he acted, sitting up straight and then looking at jisung to give him a slight wink- which caused jisung to smile and nudge him.

"hello, i'm going to be your waitress today." suddenly a petite girl approached the table. "are you guys ready to order? any drinks?"

felix piped up, and because he had offered to order all the food when they took a pause to look at the menu during one of their conversations.