//53//

"alright i'll lead you there, since you don't know directions." jisung explained after he woke up.

he had woken up after the movie and put on his shoes.

minho followed him, nodding he head. "sounds good to me."

the two boys left minho's house, jisung walking in front as they were greeted with the freezing air.

"you don't live far right?" minho recalled the times jisung would walk to his house, in minutes.

"well not really," jisung looked up at the sky. "the sky is such a gray blue today." he stated, and minho looked up.

jisung was right, and honestly minho liked the sky today. it felt nice and relaxing to be around.

minho looked at jisung's back as he walked.

just by looking at him minho would've never been able to tell just how much he goes through everyday.

he looked at jisung's hand, which was by his side. minho then looked at his own hand, which had been bruising at the knuckles.

jisung's hand looked like it would fit perfectly in his own. and it did.

each tune they used to hold hands it was a perfect fit- as if they were molded to be together.

yet minho decided he wouldn't go and hold his hand this time.

while walking, minho took this time to ask about jisung's condition this time.

"how are you feeling today?" he walked a little faster to catch up with him.

jisung laughed a little bit, "you keep asking."

"well duh of course. what's hurting right now?" minho asked, as he couldn't help but worry again.

"my head a little and my stomach mainly. obviously i'm really sore and my bruises hurt when i move the wrong way." jisung explained.

"i'm really worrying about your stomach. you threw up pretty bad this morning," minho frowned, letting out a breath which was visible. "take it easy, we still should take you to the hospital later-"

jisung cut minho off. "no..! i feel fine there's, no need." he quickly said.

minho looked at him confused, "jisung why don't you want-"

"there's my house." jisung then pointed out, to the house in the distance.

"i know where the spare key is, so i'll unlock it quickly." jisung spoke, eventually reaching the front door and getting the key out from underneath a potted plant.

he put the key in the lock and opened the door, peeking his head in a little.

"i cleaned around a while ago, but please excuse the living room. i dont really have control there." jisung allowed minho to walk in, closing the door behind him.

minho looked around.

indeed the house was very clean and for the most part very organized. he looked at the wall next to him, seeing a small indent.

had that been where jisung's mom hit the bottle?

minho shook the thought out of his head as jisung walked ahead.

"we can go to my room." jisung smiled and gripped minho by his sleeve, heading upstairs.

jisung was kinda excited.

he had never had someone over his house before- no one ever wanted to really spend time with him.

he always watched movies or shows where people have fun with each other at someone's house, and he always wanted a friend to visit him.